The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I thought about hard, but I really want to keep the flow of the story consistent. I'll go through again on Hard getting collectibles, Crushing, and then a fourth to try and do the speed run. 

I did the same. I wanted to enjoy the story as much as possible without getting frustrated. I think this will be the hardest Crushing difficulty too.

^^
I plan to do Crushing from the beginning. Hope its not too bad.
laugh.gif

PO
I think it's locked out... you have to beat it once for it to become available. 

It appears blacked out when you choose difficulty but it lets you select Crushing.

Not really sure what the point of blacking it out was, :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Special Edition probably won't be able to start til saturday. Now just debating if I should jump on that bb uncharted deal.

I still havent used my best buy gift card, that uncharted collection is really tempting. played a little of the first one cause my frirnd got the ps4 with the collection so i might cop 
nerd.gif

Damnit. I want to play U4 so badly but I'm still playing R&C and STILL have barely touched my copy of FO4 :smh: I would honestly just trade in FO4 because I feel that game is too immersive for me and I'll never have the time for it as a casual gamer. But if I trade in for store credit at GameStop I know I'll get nothing for it when I paid full retail. What is the best way to sell games nowadays?

Don't trade fallout!!!

I started playing it a couple of weeks ago..and I could honestly say..that it might be the dopest game I ever played

U mention u are a casual player..yes it is in fact it is deep..but even as a casual player the game is great..it has high replay value..and u do not need to play through the main quest at all..it is a pure sandbox..u could grind for xp, weapons, ammo, loot..and I can't believe how great building settlements is..there is so much u can do..game had me hooked the first few hours playing

Last edited:

1. Battlefield 1 Revealed [19:47]
  2. Persona 5 Has A Japan Release Date [23:39]
  3. Dishonored 2 Release Date Announced [29:15]
  4. Fallout 4 DLC Far Harbor Comes Out Soon [30:11]
  5. Respawn Entertainment Working on a Star Wars Action Adventure [30:43]
  6. Destiny: 30 Million Registered Players [31:22]
  7. Resident Evil 7? [32:07]
    Batto - Oi Governor!
    What's up Colin and Greg! I got a question about whether you think the rumours are true that Resident Evil 7 will hit our shelves or digital library this year?
    Also Resident Evil producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi has said that the next instalment will go back to their horror roots. I am excited if this is the case.
    Am I being a sucker in thinking they could pull off a 'Fallout 4' reveal and have the game out 6 months after E3, and be superb?
    Always,
    S_Batten
    Sydney, Australia [32:50]
  8. Street Fighter V Underperformed [38:35]
  9. New Project by Turtle Rock [40:40]
  10. Agents of Mayhem Coming From Volition? [41:13]
  11. Wrap-Up [42:16]

I'm on chapter 12 in Uncharted 4. One of the best games I've ever played. 

Here's a video of me getting through one part in Chapter 10 using complete stealth. (If you got 15 minutes to waste)

Back
Top Bottom