The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

The day has FINALLY come. To bad I won't be playing UC4 till around 6pm since I got finals, but good thing is that today's my last day of finals, so I can binge play this game once I get home. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Planned on picking up UC4 after work at Gamestop today. But Amazon prime has it for 48. Looks like I gotta wait until Thursday night to play, can't pass up that deal.

Last edited:
Been caught up in battleborn and overwatch Imma lock in and finish UC 3 Centex. Copping UC4 once I'm almost done.

I want to play uncharted 4 but told myself I'd get a platinum in Dark Souls 3 before I play anything else, this is going to be a LOT of grinding, 5 trophies away.

Then I gotta finish my replay of Uncharted 2 and 3 and then I'll be ready.

The day has FINALLY come. To bad I won't be playing UC4 till around 6pm since I got finals, but good thing is that today's my last day of finals, so I can binge play this game once I get home. 
happy.gif

same thing for me but my professor decided to make my last exam for today a take home. finished it over the weekend and about to binge play this today

Never played UC and only played prologue of TLOU..I need to find the time to play them

Yep... thanks to the recommendation of the guys in here, I did 1-3 last year!   Sensational stuff. 

Kojima is comparing his new game to Uncharted and The Division.

Interesting.

Yep... thanks to the recommendation of the guys in here, I did 1-3 last year!   Sensational stuff. 
You guys are making me think of buying the collection to play the first 3 again :lol:
I skipped it since I played on PS3 but if only time was on my side.

left work early becuase i was feeling sick. come home to see my copy of uncharted in a bag tied to my door........ WTF fedex. Can't wait to play it after this nap

Back
Top Bottom