The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Why do people bother ordering games online and dealing with the hassle of late shipments when you can play at midnight with a digital copy or pick up a hardcopy early AM when a store opens?

I ordered the collectors edition and digital is usually around £15 to £20 more expensive for the standard games

Last edited:
You guys are making me think of buying the collection to play the first 3 again
laugh.gif

I skipped it since I played on PS3 but if only time was on my side.
Surely there are good deals now!

I played the last one, I stopped after the plane crashed in the desert I think . I was with an old man most of the time, it was a fun game but was busy at the time and never got back to it

Last edited:
Why do people bother ordering games online and dealing with the hassle of late shipments when you can play at midnight with a digital copy or pick up a hardcopy early AM when a store opens?

Lots of reasons. In my case I ordered online because I can save money. Why pay 60 plus tax in store when I can pay 48 online. Waiting a few days won't kill me. Some people also prefer physical copies over digital too. You also gotta factor in Internet connections, some can't handle those large downloads.

Lots of reasons. In my case I ordered online because I can save money. Why pay 60 plus tax in store when I can pay 48 online. Waiting a few days won't kill me. Some people also prefer physical copies over digital too. You also gotta factor in Internet connections, some can't handle those large downloads.

Game sharing cheaper than physicals tho. No wait, no need for discs or late shipments

Damnit. I want to play U4 so badly but I'm still playing R&C and STILL have barely touched my copy of FO4 :smh: I would honestly just trade in FO4 because I feel that game is too immersive for me and I'll never have the time for it as a casual gamer. But if I trade in for store credit at GameStop I know I'll get nothing for it when I paid full retail. What is the best way to sell games nowadays?

Last edited:
Damnit. I want to play U4 so badly but I'm still playing R&C and STILL have barely touched my copy of FO4
mean.gif
I would honestly just trade in FO4 because I feel that game is too immersive for me and I'll never have the time for it as a casual gamer. But if I trade in for store credit at GameStop I know I'll get nothing for it when I paid full retail. What is the best way to sell games nowadays?
try craigslist

didnt eem know i had $60 in my playstation wallet just chillin there. Guess im getting the digital copy of U4. Currently downloading :smokin

Where are you buying new games for $48?

Where are you buying new games for $48?
Amazon prime

Im 7 hours in playing on Moderate and assume I'm between half and three quarters complete.

Last edited:
I got to Scotland, but had to stop and pace myself.  Also had to do my The Division dailies. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom