The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

^^
PS+ is just for online play. You can play the campaign without it.

Also, if anyone wants to post spoilers, use the spoiler tags. Don't post them openly if you don't mind.

Thanks

PO

I need to finish tomorrow before ya'll start dropping unmarked spoilers :smh:

I just hit chapter 15, sitting at about 9 hours

Last edited:
View media item 2028727

Not bad, not bad.
Not sure about the music though.

[rule]

I need to finish tomorrow before ya'll start dropping unmarked spoilers :smh:

I just hit chapter 15, sitting at about 9 hours

I'm carefully skimming the thread. I've been avoiding that easter egg for a while but hopefully that's the only thing that gets spoilt.

Last edited:
I feel like I should stay out of this thread till I finish!  Need to avoid any hint of any spoiler! 
laugh.gif

Man I need to find the time to knock out the Uncharted Collection so I can move on to UC4.

The problem is that I have no time to play my PS4 during the week because work is crazy right now, and I when I try to put in some time on the weekends I usually end up just recuperating from the work week.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Man I need to find the time to knock out the Uncharted Collection so I can move on to UC4.

The problem is that I have no time to play my PS4 during the week because work is crazy right now, and I when I try to put in some time on the weekends I usually end up just recuperating from the work week. :lol: :smh:

Story of my life.

I am looking to get into the UC series and from what I've read, I don't have to play the previous games to play UC4 but it is recommended to play UC Collection to have a better understanding I guess. Is the collection that people refer to the same as "UC The Nathan Drake Collection"?

I've played all of the Uncharted's and I barely remember anything :lol:

Any good videos out there to refresh my memory?

I am only on chapter 3

I am looking to get into the UC series and from what I've read, I don't have to play the previous games to play UC4 but it is recommended to play UC Collection to have a better understanding I guess. Is the collection that people refer to the same as "UC The Nathan Drake Collection"?
Yea same thing.

Fallout 4 is $30.57 on Amazon right now. I would order it but I have too much on my plate right now to rationalize it. Figuring by the time I clear the games I already own, this might be a $20 title :lol:

Last edited:
got the UC Collection yesterday from Best Buy for $15.99.

never got to play part three so figured id run through them all again before i buy part four.

20-22 I believe

thanks i think im on 12 time to slow down a little. I kind of knew this game would be on the short side but was hoping it was not. Will there be any DLC single player content? If not i think im going to trade it in as soon as im done with it.

Back
Top Bottom