The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Don't forget the FF XII Remaster is coming this year too.
mymandczif.gif

Just finished Uncharted 4. What a great game and a great conclusion. So sad to see the end. I'm a casual gamer, but i absolutely love the Uncharted series.

i was waiting on a supernatural element like the previous games, but it never came lol

Last edited:
Just finished Uncharted 4. What a great game and a great conclusion. So sad to see the end. I'm a casual gamer, but i absolutely love the Uncharted series.

i was waiting on a supernatural element like the previous games, but it never came lol
lol i was waiting for the same thing 

Just finished the first level in doom, game is straight :pimp: :pimp: worth the 10 years wait.
Only thing I wasn't a fan of was I think the player movement is a kiss too fast. I get its a nod to throwback vintage og doom but a kiss slower wouldn't have hurt. Also it's completely different then doom 3 :lol:

Also done got dark souls 3 as a gift from my sisters bf. Never played any before from the series, gonna be a pain :smh: :lol:

Also done got dark souls 3 as a gift from my sisters bf. Never played any before from the series, gonna be a pain :smh: :lol:
I know a couple people that couldn't get past the damn intro boss :smh:

It's not hard. don't block, but roll. have patience. do that and it's cake.

I know a couple people that couldn't get past the damn intro boss :smh:

It's not hard. don't block, but roll. have patience. do that and it's cake.
yea my sister boyfriend said he couldn't get past the first level either. I was like damn what did I do to you son? Never complained about you being with my sister or nothing and now you go and get me this game? :rofl:

I think I might switch it for something else for now since I got a lot on my plate and buy it again when it's cheaper or something, not sure

I think I might switch it for something else for now since I got a lot on my plate and buy it again when it's cheaper or something, not sure

You just gotta show those bosses some respek and you will do fine. HBD (late) by the way.

Last edited:
Thanks man and the sneaker game gonna be lit with releases next week, with me just snatching doom yesterday it might have to wait. Plus I never played any other one in the series, storyline is made so you could just jump in or I gotta play the other joints first?

Thanks man and the sneaker game gonna be lit with releases next week, with me just snatching doom yesterday it might have to wait. Plus I never played any other one in the series, storyline is made so you could just jump in or I gotta play the other joints first?

The developer doesn't really have a story for the game lol. They were paying players 10k to figure it out for them . So naw you don't need to play previous ones for this . Just start of as a knight or warrior , learn to parry , learn to roll , don't button mash, and have patience and learn your enemies attack pattern . Also don't freak out when being invaded too

The developer doesn't really have a story for the game lol. They were paying players 10k to figure it out for them . So naw you don't need to play previous ones for this . Just start of as a knight or warrior , learn to parry , learn to roll , don't button mash, and have patience and learn your enemies attack pattern . Also don't freak out when being invaded too
lol guess maybe I shouldn't return it then. Still seems like a game I would have to invest too much into.

Just finished UC 3 on crushing, I liked this one a lot, more action in part 2 but I kinda like the flow and story more of part 3. 

Downloading 4 now, I might start it today. I will do Normal based on yall comments b4, if it's fire like yall been saying maybe ill do crushing after but I might get wrapped into the MP. NT ran together yet online?

Back
Top Bottom