The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

If im looking to pick up a ps4 in a few months...where would be the best place to cop from?

Craigslist or if your in Las Vegas check out the pawn shops :lol:

Otherwise wait for the official announcement of PS4.5 and the current PS4 model should get a price cut. Or if you can wait hold out for Black Friday.

If im looking to pick up a ps4 in a few months...where would be the best place to cop from?
I'd ask again when you're reany to buy. There's so many deals that pop up at different times, I don't think there's one specific place to cop from for the best deal.

Just saw that. A couple other games got drops.
  • Bloodborne – $19.99 USD/$29.99 CAD (was $39.99 USD)
  • DriveClub – $19.99 USD/$19.99 CAD (was $39.99 USD)
  • The Last of Us Remastered – $19.99 USD/$29.99 CAD (was $49.99 USD)
  • Until Dawn – $19.99 USD/$29.99 CAD (was $39.99 USD)

Yea, the Midgar Zolom. You had to be decently leveled though, because he was pretty difficult to beat when you first encounter him. 
I remember trying to make a dash into the cave because I got fed up of trying to catch a chocobo :lol:

Might be best to wait and see what the deal is with the upgraded versions rumored.

That World of Final Fantasy trailer just got me even more interested. Definitely in my top 5 now. Edgar from Final Fantasy VI :smokin

Last edited:

View media item 2059345

All this for $90 :wow:

Yea take my money. I'm not even a huge Persona fan but there's too much value in this.

Persona and Horizon in the same month though :smh:
That's going to be a struggle.
Yeah I already pre-ordered. I went to play P4G and unfortunately my PSTV no longer works, not sure why.

Yeah I already pre-ordered. I went to play P4G and unfortunately my PSTV no longer works, not sure why.

I forgot this was an Atlus game so we don't even have a release date in Europe :lol: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I would have been hit with the import tax and VAT too if I imported.

Guess I'll just settle for Horizon until Sega or Atlus do something. At least I'll only be buying one CE otherwise it would have been an expensive month.

I'm going to try and go back to Persona 4 though. Never completed it and thinking of restarting it but my God was the beginning slow.

Last edited:

I forgot this was an Atlus game so we don't even have a release date in Europe
laugh.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I would have been hit with the import tax and VAT too if I imported.

Guess I'll just settle for Horizon until Sega or Atlus do something. At least I'll only be buying one CE otherwise it would have been an expensive month.

I'm going to try and go back to Persona 4 though. Never completed it and thinking of restarting it but my God was the beginning slow.
Felt like playing it the other day and finally finishing it and discovered I had lost all of my saves.

Restarted thinking I could get through the beginning but it's just too much.

I got too far to start over again. Guess I'll never finish P4 
ohwell.gif

Felt like playing it the other day and finally finishing it and discovered I had lost all of my saves.
Restarted thinking I could get through the beginning but it's just too much.
I got too far to start over again. Guess I'll never finish P4 :\  

Yea, I'm in the same boat
I'm hoping for P5 to give me the motivation for P4

I wanna finish P3 and start P4G. I don't wanna buy a vita tho

PSTV's are cheap now so that's an alternative.

Back
Top Bottom