The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'm good on that XIII trilogy. I can't muster up enough strength to play Lightning Returns. Just give us the PS1 games with trophies instead.

Same boat as you but I picked up Lightning Returns.

I've loved the battle systems that Square have in RPG's with only one controllable character and everyone praises the battle system in Lightning Returns.

I don't think I'll understand the story line or her change of clothes.

That was one of my main gripes, I want more than one character and want to control all my characters to some extent.

I liked the way it looked, story, and music.

The gameplay was good but the overall feel was a lil too linear for me

I don't mind some 1 player RPG's. Allows for a different battle system.

FFXIII was a solid game but nothing special in the FF series.
The Graphics, Battle system and Music were the highlights for me, especially XIII-2.

Vanish x Doom exploit broke that game. Aside from that there were no bosses I had to really prep for, the optional dragons included once you were over level 50.

I didn't even know about vanish and doom until I was older. It only breaks the game if you choose to use it :lol:

The only glitch I ever abused in VI was the Lete River one. Leave your system on all night and have a max level party. 
laugh.gif

True. A friend of mine was a status effect junkie and figured it out back on snes. It's still one of the worst jrpg exploits I've ever seen. Great game tho.

Horizon Zero Dawn: New Trailer, New Release Date

Launching February 28, 2017, Horizon Zero Dawn is an exhilarating new open-world action role playing game exclusively for the PlayStation 4 System, developed by the award winning Guerrilla Games, creators of PlayStation’s venerated Killzone franchise.

Take on the role of skilled hunter Aloy as you explore a vibrant and lush world inhabited by mysterious mechanized creatures.

Embark on a compelling, emotional journey and unravel mysteries of tribal societies, ancient artifacts and advanced technologies that will determine the fate of this planet, and of life itself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom