The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Wasn't there one in FF7 like that with the big snake next the chocobo ranch?

Like, you had to tie you thumbsticks and keep something pressing the O button or something wild like that :lol:

My gf's been falling in love w watching me play the Unchartered games
laugh.gif
she wants to play the series on her own now. I told her we can play 4 together. Graphics are so unbelievable. The detail is amazing. Drake looks a lot older and run down though in comparison to the first three games.

Chapter 21 to UC3 was
mean.gif
though. Had me really feeling bad at one point.
Hahahaha, nice... 

What happened in Chapter 21?  I don't remember! 

My gf's been falling in love w watching me play the Unchartered games :lol: she wants to play the series on her own now. I told her we can play 4 together. Graphics are so unbelievable. The detail is amazing. Drake looks a lot older and run down though in comparison to the first three games.

Chapter 21 to UC3 was :smh: though. Had me really feeling bad at one point.
Hahahaha, nice... 

What happened in Chapter 21?  I don't remember! 
thinkingsully died

Wasn't there one in FF7 like that with the big snake next the chocobo ranch?

Like, you had to tie you thumbsticks and keep something pressing the O button or something wild like that
laugh.gif
Yea, the Midgar Zolom. You had to be decently leveled though, because he was pretty difficult to beat when you first encounter him. 

True. I guess that would make the auto-leveling easiest.

I still prefer just doing pots, because EXP and AP are huge. Just sucks it's literally RIGHT before the end of the game.

2q36iy8.jpg

I wonder if this has anything to do with the new game or is just a thing.

Last edited:

I hope R* next game is a new Red Dead game or if Agent is no longer vaporware and still actually exsist :lol:

Hybrid have any inside info you can share with us ?

I was about to say.

PES has been killing FIFA for a couple years now. If they had the same licensing, I feel like it would do to soccer what 2K did to basketball. 

In for a potential Red Dead Redemption Remastered.

Maybe this time I will finish the DLC. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom