The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

TLOU Is a good game, but it's overrated by a lot of people. Some people making the story sound like its life changing, it's not.

TLOU Is a good game, but it's overrated by a lot of people. Some people making the story sound like its life changing, it's not.

Different strokes definitely, but that game was G.O.A.T to me. I never played a game I didn't want to finish. The way the story was setup the action the seasons the different environments the cut scenes, all top notch.

The whole objective was ill.

Damn, why the hate on crash? It was a fun game and so was the racing one. Sure it's not as good in its current state. But when it was out it was awesome, but like many others, I was like 11-14 when I played them all

tumblr_n7zxejB80W1s9oln7o1_250.gif

Very overrated 

I enjoyed playing the crash franchise more than I did NDs other stuff.

To this day, id still pick any of the CB games over Drake or TLOU

Crucify me idc 
laugh.gif

It is to me.

I didnt enjoy playing it.

Actually stopping playing it for a few months. Then went back to it when I realized I never finished

So I dont agree with ppl that say its the GOAT game ever lol

Last edited:
I'm sure if we make a thread on Gaf saying Crash vs TLOU many people will be claiming TLOU is goat game like others in here.

Dudes be trolling just cause.

It's statements like these that kept the God of War shader out of your grasp for so long.
You a cold dude ESF 
mad.gif
roll.gif

It's statements like these that kept the God of War shader out of your grasp for so long.
roll.gif

@iHust1e

You gotta come check out my pink sparrow and my work in progress all magenta armor set
smokin.gif
Yall still holding it down on the friendslist I saw 
nthat.gif

Is it true they added more hues to those armor sets?

You a cold dude ESF >: :rofl:  

:rofl:
[@=/u/37447/iHust1e]@iHust1e[/@]

You gotta come check out my pink sparrow and my work in progress all magenta armor set :smokin

Yall still holding it down on the friendslist I saw :nthat:

Is it true they added more hues to those armor sets?

Yea Magenta and green and I think 1 more.

how many y'all play multiple endings in heavy rain? Some of them are just hella depressing

Anyone know when the PS store will have GOD Eater Resurrection up for Pre-order? The game is supposed to be releasing next week on the 28th, but it's still not up for PO. 

Overwatch is gonna be in my rotation for a very VERY long time :pimp:
Word

I havent play U4 yet but none of the other games have been memorable 

And TLOU is GROSSLY overrated 

Crash better than both srs
You can go all the way the **** out with dat nonsense b. Where is Nawghty to make sense of this?

Crash > Uncharted, TLOU?

Mind you, this is the same guy who said John Cena's album is a top 10 album all time :smh:

I just spent two hours on the last boss of persona 3 portable... and lost. I'm pretty sure it was at the final form with like such a tiny amount of HP left

I almost threw the vita out of rhe window. Game should have ended 25 hours ago lol i'm so annoyed atvthis point. Incredible game but p4g is sooo much better lol. Amazing jump in quality.

Got FF IX for 5 bucks during the square enix sale. Still have suikoden II and FFX sequel... not to mention xenoblade which is awesome. However i am taking a damn break from JRPG's once i finish persona 3. Just too time consuming lol

Last edited:

Overwatch is gonna be in my rotation for a very VERY long time
pimp.gif
Word
I havent play U4 yet but none of the other games have been memorable 

And TLOU is GROSSLY overrated 

Crash better than both srs
You can go all the way the **** out with dat nonsense b. Where is Nawghty to make sense of this?
Crash > Uncharted, TLOU?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Mind you, this is the same guy who said John Cena's album is a top 10 album all time
mean.gif
nah stop playing though lol

I just spent two hours on the last boss of persona 3 portable... and lost. I'm pretty sure it was at the final form with like such a tiny amount of HP left

I almost threw the vita out of rhe window. Game should have ended 25 hours ago lol i'm so annoyed atvthis point. Incredible game but p4g is sooo much better lol. Amazing jump in quality.

Got FF IX for 5 bucks during the square enix sale. Still have suikoden II and FFX sequel... not to mention xenoblade which is awesome. However i am taking a damn break from JRPG's once i finish persona 3. Just too time consuming lol
Yea you definitely have to split them up or it starts to seem like a chore.

Back
Top Bottom