The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Comparing crash to the last of us and uncharted is like apples and oranges but i don't think people should be condemned if they like a platformer better (*cough Collin *cough*

Crash is significantly more FUN to play than any of the other games mentioned. I'm wowed by TLOU but still haven't finished it because it's simply not that fun to play.

I do not understand the platform hate. I would much rather have a new crash than a new uncharted or last of us. Uncharted 2 was amazing. 3 is boring i still have not finished. 1 was cool. Didn't play 4 yet. I think the series is definitely a tad overrated

Comparing crash to the last of us and uncharted is like apples and oranges but i don't think people should be condemned if they like a platformer better (*cough Collin *cough*

Crash is significantly more FUN to play than any of the other games mentioned. I'm wowed by TLOU but still haven't finished it because it's simply not that fun to play.

I do not understand the platform hate. I would much rather have a new crash than a new uncharted or last of us. Uncharted 2 was amazing. 3 is boring i still have not finished. 1 was cool. Didn't play 4 yet. I think the series is definitely a tad overrated

I don't know man.. I remember not being able to stop playing UC2 and TLOU, couldn't wait to get back to them after work etc..

Crash is dope but you don't have to think, it's mindless fun.

I much prefer the story and gameplay of UC and TLOU.. but yes apples and oranges.

Ratchet and Clank > Crash.. fight me idc

Wasnt a huge fan of crash or anything.. i did enjoy it when i was a kid...

Playing crash on Uncharted tho did get me feeling some kinda way :wow:

Crash team racing>

BTW... probably cuz i started the game on hard mode, but i am not feeling TLOU... Sorry not sorry.

I didnt realize it was a stealth based game... I HAAAATTEEEE stealth :rofl: :rofl:

Im gonna restart it on normal eventually.

laugh.gif

I forsee a lot of people playing the same way; peaking out of the corners first.
That was hilarious.  I don't blame him though! 

That E3 build not only looked a lot better, but the physics model also supposedly improved.

This is pretty interesting too.

Yea it looked much better at E3.

What I hated was the fact that people were getting angry over the first build as if it was the final version.

Happens time and time again.

Last edited:
Always LOL when people freak over alpha-builds. 

Fingers-crossed that they'll have a new audio for future builds. 

Back
Top Bottom