The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Reading that note makes me hope this game does well. I personally don't have interest in it but you can tell that Hello Games put a lot into making this game. That note kind of reminds of the note that CD Projekt Red put in the retail copies of The Witcher 3.

yeah man... one of the things i really like about hello games is that you can tell that sean murray is incredibly passionate about this game and you can tell his team made the game that they wanted to play.

He comes off real genuine that he wants people to like his game.

I hope he stays the same and that this game thrives

Reading that note makes me hope this game does well. I personally don't have interest in it but you can tell that Hello Games put a lot into making this game. That note kind of reminds of the note that CD Projekt Red put in the retail copies of The Witcher 3.

yeah man... one of the things i really like about hello games is that you can tell that sean murray is incredibly passionate about this game and you can tell his team made the game that they wanted to play.

He comes off real genuine that he wants people to like his game.

I hope he stays the same and that this game thrives
Yeah he's a real down to earth, doesn't like the spotlight kinda guy. I remember he demoing the game at a Sony conference and you could tell he was so uncomfortable being in front of that crowd. Dude had this look like he just wanted to get back to work :lol:

What is up with No Man's Sky
laugh.gif

I cannot tell

Colin just tweeted this out.

Well it's all but confirmed now, NEO reveal coming soon.
I know its probably way too late to make changes to the hardware, but is NEO dead on arrival after Microsoft revealed Scorpio?

I've always been a Playstation person, but I'm just wondering; specs alone seem to say that Scorpio will **** on NEO.

View media item 2128040

I know its probably way too late to make changes to the hardware, but is NEO dead on arrival after Microsoft revealed Scorpio?

I've always been a Playstation person, but I'm just wondering; specs alone seem to say that Scorpio will **** on NEO.

I highly doubt either one will do any damage to the other

Not to mention we cant count the Neo out based on specs when we don't actually know them yet.

& I prefer xbox :lol:

View media item 2128040

I highly doubt either one will do any damage to the other

Not to mention we cant count the Neo out based on specs when we don't actually know them yet.

& I prefer xbox :lol:

This. The only real damage to both Neo or Scorpio is the pricing.

Neo specs are not confirmed yet and rumors are they had a meeting to bump the specs.

colour palette represents 4K/HDR

Last edited:
price won't hurt neo

obviously cheaper sells more but house has already said that it's designed to be profitable day 1

i'm excited but a part of me is going to feel like ralph wiggum when they announce 399 to appeal to the masses rather than giving it more power

latest

Last edited:
I don't think Scorpio will have any effect on Neo sales or at least it shouldn't. Assuming Neo comes out this year, naturally it should be less powerful as it'll be releasing a whole year before Scorpio.

How are the NMS reviews looking?
No legit publication is risking their reputation trying to be first out of the gate when most games media got their copies on the 8th.

You might see reviews-in-progress, but I'm guessing at least a week or two before any of the big boys release their takes.

Nah, specs is just one of many reasons why the PS4 is doing better than the XBone.

Pricing, timing, software etc.. all play a part.

See PS2 vs Gamecube and Xbox.

2772351-0de7e57572e22b6e4c77ed24f6884065.gif

Plus the games are going to be tied down because they still need to work on the original consoles so we won't see Neo or Scorpio fully flex.

View media item 2128040

HDR colour spectrum.

It's happening.

QxqzJPT.gif

I'm just hoping they don't raise the price due to brexit :lol:

Last edited:
I don't see Neo or Scorpio selling all that well. Average gamer on current gen won't be rebuying a more powerful version of the same console that plays the same games. If I had known current gen would gen off to such a slow start, I would have kept my PS3 until 2015.

i think both will sell fine. people underestimated how well the current ben consoles would do when they were first launched and people are always looking to upgrade their devices. and if Sony or MS take too long to do something with the consoles they could see more people going to PC like in the later half of the last console gen 

Back
Top Bottom