The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I wanna hear it from YOU bro :lol:

:lol: bruh

I mean basically you're a space explorer bent on learning more.

The choice is up to you.

As you learn more, you can build more.

As you build more, you need to collect resources more.

Which is where the choices come into play... you can choose to build more ship technology, more exploration technology or weapon technology.

What ever you choose to build you have to collect resources accordingly.

Right now my biggest gripe about the game is inventory management... but thats to be expected on survival / exploration type games... You start pretty bare bones and cant hold a lot of inventory at one time.

My biggest praise about the game is that it is exactly what it sets out to be... an absurdly large explorable universe to just chill and explore

One potential complaint is that it is by nature pretty repetitive.

I think some great additions would be
- Varied planet gravity
- Make things in the planets more destructible... including the ground, structures etc
- more weather cycles
- Maybe some procedurally generation missions from the aliens you encounter... but there can only be so many "types" thus leading to more of a repetitive destiny bounty type feel.

laugh.gif
bruh

I mean basically you're a space explorer bent on learning more.

The choice is up to you.

As you learn more, you can build more.

As you build more, you need to collect resources more.

Which is where the choices come into play... you can choose to build more ship technology, more exploration technology or weapon technology.

What ever you choose to build you have to collect resources accordingly.

Right now my biggest gripe about the game is inventory management... but thats to be expected on survival / exploration type games... You start pretty bare bones and cant hold a lot of inventory at one time.

My biggest praise about the game is that it is exactly what it sets out to be... an absurdly large explorable universe to just chill and explore

One potential complaint is that it is by nature pretty repetitive.

I think some great additions would be
- Varied planet gravity
- Make things in the planets more destructible... including the ground, structures etc
- more weather cycles
- Maybe some procedurally generation missions from the aliens you encounter... but there can only be so many "types" thus leading to more of a repetitive destiny bounty type feel.
i noticed the same complaints abut the game when watching a friend share play the game with me that it is somewhat repetitive. he goes to a planet then he'd run low on stuff have to keep mining for certain minerals but besides the survival aspect the exploring parts of the game are really dope. there a lot of room for this game to grow and develop so ill wait to see what stuff they add or polish in patches before buying 

NMS looks great but I'm waiting to see what everyone thinks about it first

I jumped on the Destiny hype train and didn't enjoy it that much

August 30th - $49.99

**Amazon only has an Xbox One version available for pre-order but I'm pretty sure this is coming to PS4 as well.

Last edited:

Don't get it yet. Wait. They needed some more time to fix bugs and just other little things like the inventory management being such a pain in the ***.

If they do update it like they plan to say they do then it'll be a far better game in the future than it is right now.

And this is coming from someone that's spent hours on just one planet.

So that should tell you how much I'm enjoying this game but it's honestly just not a polished product yet. Kinda like Destiny when it first released 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Don't get it yet. Wait. They needed some more time to fix bugs and just other little things like the inventory management being such a pain in the ***.
If they do update it like they plan to say they do then it'll be a far better game in the future than it is right now.
So that should tell you how much I'm enjoying this game but it's honestly just not a polished product yet. Kinda like Destiny when it first released :lol:  

One day I'm going to get that NMS x Destiny combo. Can't wait.

So that should tell you how much I'm enjoying this game but it's honestly just not a polished product yet. Kinda like Destiny when it first released :lol:  

Upgraded my inventory twice and have enough to buy a huge ship that will double my ship inventory too :pimp:

Having so much fun just chillin and exploring these planets

I also want to add that destiny didnt lack polish... destiny had cut content that was sold to us a year later.

I spent a few hundred hours playing destiny but I think im done for good on destiny.

Last edited:

what didnt you like about destiny?

destiny is one of my favorite games this generation
:smh: :smh: :rolleyes

Why is this a shakey shakey eye-rolley?

Destiny is an extremely well-made, fun game. I'd say it's easily in my top 5 favorite games this gen as well.

I wonder how much better it would have been if activision didnt grip bungie by the bawls and release 10hours of content at a time

Oh I won't argue that. However, the game that was delivered exceeded my expectations. 

I absolutely get not liking games like Destiny or The Division. But saying they are bad games I feel is hyperbole. 

Last edited:

So that should tell you how much I'm enjoying this game but it's honestly just not a polished product yet. Kinda like Destiny when it first released 
laugh.gif

Upgraded my inventory twice and have enough to buy a huge ship that will double my ship inventory too
pimp.gif

I also want to add that destiny didnt lack polish... destiny had cut content that was sold to us a year later.

I spent a few hundred hours playing destiny but I think im done for good on destiny.
My suit inventory is larger than my ship inventory. It's such bull 
laugh.gif

It's so easy to upgrade the suit but getting a better ship is annoying.

You either have to find and fix a crashed one or get fleeced by these greedy *** aliens. 

5 million units for a ship with like 4 more slots than mine 
eyes.gif

Upgraded my inventory twice and have enough to buy a huge ship that will double my ship inventory too :pimp:

My suit inventory is larger than my ship inventory. It's such bull :lol:
It's so easy to upgrade the suit but getting a better ship is annoying.
You either have to find and fix a crashed one or get fleeced by these greedy *** aliens. 
5 million units for a ship with like 4 more slots than mine :rolleyes

I was finding ships with 6-7 more slots than my ship for around ~1.5 mill

Im just waiting to find one I like aesthetically on top of increasing my capacity :lol:

Back
Top Bottom