The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

You can't even compare FF XV and KH3. KH3 was officially announced about 3 years ago. FF XV was announced over 10 years ago in 2006 :lol: :smh:
Yeah and it was supposed to be out on the PS3 as part of the FFXIII universe too right? At this point they just gotta release it tho they've been working on it and showing it so much that I don't want to wait another year to see more trailers about it

Started suikoden II on a whim. Played for a couple hours. Seems pretty cool.

Had to take a break from hyper neptunia rebirth 1. I enjoy all the videogame industry references but the game is super dooper grindy.

I looked at a guide for the suikoden II "good" ending and accidently spoiled muself though. Doesn't look like i would even have fun going that route. There are just too many ridiculous things you have to do perfectly. Some people seem to think it doesn't even make sense from a narrative perspective.

HyperDimension series is super grindy. I also can't believe how many of those games they have spit out. I've only played 2 in the series.

I never got the good ending in Suikoden II.

Suikoden II dope, wish I had played the first one before so I can unlock a secret character ....Waited to see if Grandia III would release on the ps4 but nope, guess I'll try it on the p3
If you have the option and limited time, play Grandia II. It's the best of the 3.

Last edited:
You can't even compare FF XV and KH3. KH3 was officially announced about 3 years ago. FF XV was announced over 10 years ago in 2006
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Regardless of when kh3 was announced.

People been wanting kh3 since 2006 though.

Regardless of when kh3 was announced.
People been wanting kh3 since 2006 though.
Honestly the other games that have dropped have indeed pushed the story further and given more background. I dislike when people say they want KH3 because we have been getting a steady stream of games giving us more background the on the characters and the story. The only thing that sucks is that they have released them across a ton of handheld systems which makes it annoying for people to get to play the games if they don't want to purchase a handheld system

The only thing that sucks is that they have released them across a ton of handheld systems which makes it annoying for people to get to play the games if they don't want to purchase a handheld system
Exactly. I tried to play kh on the handhelds, but it's trash.

Camera system alone is 
sick.gif

I almost at the point where I'm ready to just give up on FF XV. I mean if they really need that extra time so be it but that Uncovered event made it seem as if the game was no doubt ready to release on 9/30. 25 frames? That's just ridiculous. Hurry up release the game, take your losses and try again with FF XVI. Just bring back Gooch and Uematsu!!

Cp2cCQQXYAEkMDh.jpg

I think the game will have issues technically but I still have faith in the game itself.

I won't even think about XVI at all. I'll probably have kids before that comes out.

Do FF games ever "flop"? Sales wise...

Not the mainline ones.

25fps... So this is the true power of console.

from 1 game?

Now that I'm over FF XV being delayed, I think I'm going to try and get back into TW3. 3 months is plenty of time to tackle that huge game.

Back
Top Bottom