The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

@HybridSoldier23 has FF XV been delayed to Nov 29
frown.gif

edit: http://www.gamnesia.com/news/report-final-fantasy-xv-has-been-delayed-to-november-29th
Forza Horizon 3 has sept. all to itself now.
nerd.gif

Link?

Final Fantasy, Star Ocean, Dragon Quest, Tales of, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Eternal Sonata, Grandia, Wild ARMs, Legend of Dragoon, Bravely Default, Pokémon,  Super Mario RPG, Paper Mario, Nier, Vagrant Story, Infinite Undiscovery, The Last Remnant, Magna Carta  >>>>>>>> Kingdom Hearts >>>> Lair (PS3)

:evil:  just bring it :evil:
Pokemon better than KH? Don't be surprised if I show up to yo crib with the keyblade out ready to whoop yo ***

Last edited:
i wish they would bring back Onimusha PS2 era.

ima have to redbox NMS to see what its all about.

Last edited:
The game is in total shambles and should be delayed but as of today it hasn't been delayed. (Re) Submission for Gold status is next week so if it fails again maybe.

That bad ? and no NEO version either. :smh:

I took a week of annual leave off for this game but I might just move it up to when PS VR comes out if it's that bad.

Final Fantasy, Star Ocean, Dragon Quest, Tales of, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Eternal Sonata, Grandia, Wild ARMs, Legend of Dragoon, Bravely Default, Pokémon,  Super Mario RPG, Paper Mario, Nier, Vagrant Story, Infinite Undiscovery, The Last Remnant, Magna Carta  >>>>>>>> Kingdom Hearts >>>> Lair (PS3)

:evil:  just bring it :evil:
Nice list..but the tales of games are unbearable

Ya'll know I was just talking trash, I haven't even played some of those games i.e Infinite Undiscovery, Last Remnant, Magna Carta
laugh.gif

However I do believe that Final Fantasy, Star Ocean, Dragon Quest, Tales of, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Eternal Sonata and a few others are better than KH. I also really do believe that while KH is unique due to the Disney license, it's also underrated for that same reason.

Last edited:
The FFXV delay rumour has the game releasing the same day as Gravity Rush 2. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Just keeps getting worse.

The FFXV delay rumour has the game releasing the same day as Gravity Rush 2. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Just keeps getting worse.
Terrible :smh: I hope it doesn't mess with Gravoty Rush 2's sales too much because I'm really enjoying the remaster and can't wait for the 2nd one

It most likely will.

If the delay is confirmed then Sony needs to shift it to Jan 2017 straight away but I doubt they'll care that much.

The game is in total shambles and should be delayed but as of today it hasn't been delayed. (Re) Submission for Gold status is next week so if it fails again maybe.
   Let's hope it does fail again then, waited a whole decade and game generation for it not to be great. Is it because of the frame rates ? and whats up with this "new online experience" dlc ?

No man's sky runs like trash.
mean.gif
Frame rate drops aren't often or severe enough to bother me but they gotta fix these crashes.

I save as often as possible but even then I'm always shook about one.

Especially when I've learned a bunch of new words but can't find a save spot or my ship is too far away.

Not trying to spend half an hour rediscovering all the knowledge stones and monoliths I came across.

Back
Top Bottom