The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Frame rate drops aren't often or severe enough to bother me but they gotta fix these crashes.
I save as often as possible but even then I'm always shook about one.
Especially when I've learned a bunch of new words but can't find a save spot or my ship is too far away.
Not trying to spend half an hour rediscovering all the knowledge stones and monoliths I came across.
I played it on pc. I don't have a ps4 right now.

@HybridSoldier23 has FF XV been delayed to Nov 29
frown.gif

edit: http://www.gamnesia.com/news/report-final-fantasy-xv-has-been-delayed-to-november-29th
The game is in total shambles and should be delayed but as of today it hasn't been delayed. (Re) Submission for Gold status is next week so if it fails again maybe.
giphy.gif

BvS

Suicide Squad

Star Ocean

and now FF XV

Will anything I love deliver on expectation?

Only you would discuss pc performance in a playstation thread 
Only me would discuss no man's sky OST as well.

Game's sitting at a 69 metacritic on ps4.

2.9 user score on pc.

On pc you can remap sprint, the gameplay is there.

But the performance killed it for me.

I'm not sure if the ps4 performance is drastically better since some pc elitists expect 200fps/4k visuals.

It didn't run well at 1440p/60fps for me.

Last edited:
A game like NMS was bound to have bugs, no one should be surprised. As passionate as Sean Murray and his team appear to be, I have no doubt they'll try their best to get it fixed ASAP.

I'm starting to believe it really has been delayed :smh:

Following the release of our initial report, many GameStop employees and concerned readers contacted me to note that their stores' promotional materials still cited a September 30th release date. It's true that GameStop stores were very recently sent materials with that date, but the date has apparently been changed since those materials were printed and shipped. As a result, the old materials will still be used, but stickers with the new date are being sent to GameStop stores to cover up the old date. The new date is planned to go on display on Monday, August 15th, so an official announcement will likely come then, if not sooner.

View media item 2132536

Following the release of our initial report, many GameStop employees and concerned readers contacted me to note that their stores' promotional materials still cited a September 30th release date. It's true that GameStop stores were very recently sent materials with that date, but the date has apparently been changed since those materials were printed and shipped. As a result, the old materials will still be used, but stickers with the new date are being sent to GameStop stores to cover up the old date. The new date is planned to go on display on Monday, August 15th, so an official announcement will likely come then, if not sooner.

View media item 2132536

Welp

Time to reschedule my annual leave.

What can they do in two months. I hope there's a Neo mode now.

People are holding out hope that will pass re-submission but I'd expect the announcement Tuesday if it fails. It should be delayed, there's a laundry list of things that should not be happening at this stage of development. Sadly many of the developers are going to lose a ton of contract incentive money and their jobs if the delay is greenlit.

Someone asked up there about framerate and the target release framerate is 25 right now.

Started suikoden II on a whim. Played for a couple hours. Seems pretty cool.

Had to take a break from hyper neptunia rebirth 1. I enjoy all the videogame industry references but the game is super dooper grindy.

I looked at a guide for the suikoden II "good" ending and accidently spoiled muself though. Doesn't look like i would even have fun going that route. There are just too many ridiculous things you have to do perfectly. Some people seem to think it doesn't even make sense from a narrative perspective.

Shame to hear about FF. Not surprised at all though. Would have strongly preferred a turn based one.

Last edited:
Suikoden II dope, wish I had played the first one before so I can unlock a secret character ....Waited to see if Grandia III would release on the ps4 but nope, guess I'll try it on the p3

View media item 2132536

Welp

Time to reschedule my annual leave.

What can they do in two months. I hope there's a Neo mode now.
Welp I played to play this all day on my birthday but not sure what I'm going to do now.

Now the game is releasing during the middle of the week.

I almost at the point where I'm ready to just give up on FF XV. I mean if they really need that extra time so be it but that Uncovered event made it seem as if the game was no doubt ready to release on 9/30. 25 frames? That's just ridiculous. Hurry up release the game, take your losses and try again with FF XVI. Just bring back Gooch and Uematsu!!

Damn I scheduled my mandatory 2 weeks right after its release and was gonna go in.
Luckily I didn't schedule time off. I guess this will help me save money.

Forza Horizon 3, FF XV, Gears 4, BF1 all in a months time :x

Maybe they can make some more Collector's Editions with these extra 2 months.

Last edited:
You can't even compare FF XV and KH3. KH3 was officially announced about 3 years ago. FF XV was announced over 10 years ago in 2006 :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom