The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Any of you guys hyped for TF2? I wasn't to fond of the first mostly due to the heavy emphasis on titans (I know, it's called Titanfall). I haven't really followed TF2 since I know I'll be on BF1 and Gears 4 and possible MW1.
I'm excited for it but hate the release date for it. EA has their reasons for launching both BF1 and TF2 weeks apart from each other but i think TF2 would've been better to have release early 2017 instead

All this talk about how FF XV is gonna play but honestly i care more about how good the story is going to be.

Free roaming doesnt interest me like that.

Driveclub VR announced for PlayStation VR
Get a fresh perspective on the PS4-exclusive racer

View media item 2135887

While we normally like to keep everyone in the Driveclub community up to speed on any developments, we’ve had to keep this one under the hood…until now. So before Gamescom 2016 kicks-off tomorrow and you have the chance to get hands on with the game, we’re very proud to officially announce that Driveclub VR is launching in 2016 exclusively on PlayStation VR.

We’ve been working tirelessly on Driveclub VR for over a year now, to bring you the definitive and most immersive Driveclub experience possible.

[*]Game modes: Online virtual reality multiplayer race modes and an action-packed single player career are joined by drifting and time trial challenges.
[*]Tracks: New and classic Driveclub tracks are brought to life through the power of PlayStation VR, including five all-new Urban locations.
[*]A closer look: More than 80 cars are recreated with immaculate detail for players to explore up close with Inspection Mode.
[*]Cruise control: A little time to kick back, open the throttle or just coast and explore any track, in any country at your leisure in Cruise Mode.
[*]Virtual passenger: An immersive thrill ride through exciting replays of hot laps as players watch themselves handle their greatest challenges from a unique viewpoint in Passenger Mode.

I'm ready to do this all over again in VR :pimp:

Last edited:
I played the alpha test they put out earlier in the year and I was getting demolished in this game :lol: if it was anything more than 1 person i was pretty much screwed

What are they trying to do with Resident Evil
laugh.gif
Yeah, Idk if the new game is going to be a straight horror game..But it looks like a brand new storyline...Which, IMO is a bummer.

Completed "BloodBorne" last night. Definitely the most difficult video game i have ever played. That ending had to be the worst ending for a video game of all time. I consumed all three Umbilical cords.

Back
Top Bottom