The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Ugh man I really need to beat DS3.. anyone know of a good soul farming spot? I'm at like level 70 I think and I just got to Irithyll boreal valley :nerd:

Had to delete heavy rain. Just couldn't get into it and needed the space to install fall out

Any other games I should check out or should I just stay put until the next wave of stuff releases

Last edited:
Good looks man, I'll try and find it.

Do you know where the Blue Knight is? He is just standing in front of that dead body? In that area there is a room with a lady sitting on a chair. And you strike here to fight the boss and then the area is up the ladder behind where she was sitting.

Do you know where the Blue Knight is? He is just standing in front of that dead body? In that area there is a room with a lady sitting on a chair. And you strike here to fight the boss and then the area is up the ladder behind where she was sitting.

I think so.. I'll have to try and find it tonight. Any particular bonfire that's close?

Some new GT Sport pics...

http://gematsu.com/gallery/gran-turismo-sport/august-17-2016

Gran-Turismo-Sport_2016_08-17-16_031.jpg

Gran-Turismo-Sport_2016_08-17-16_073.jpg

Gran-Turismo-Sport_2016_08-17-16_054.jpg

Gran-Turismo-Sport_2016_08-17-16_053.jpg

Gran-Turismo-Sport_2016_08-17-16_001.jpg

I think so.. I'll have to try and find it tonight. Any particular bonfire that's close?

The last bonfire at the Lothric Castle. Spawn there, and go straight back and up the stairs. It is literally a straight shot. You will just have to fight two knights.

That Dancer is gonna destroy you though :lol:

The last bonfire at the Lothric Castle. Spawn there, and go straight back and up the stairs. It is literally a straight shot. You will just have to fight two knights.

That Dancer is gonna destroy you though :lol:

Welp.. We shall see I suppose haha. Thank you for the heads up. I have some nice weapons I'd like to use but I don't have the strength necessary to use them right now.

Do you recommend any specific weapons?

Is there a DS3 thread? I feel bad spamming my woes lmao

Man I can't say for sure because I don't remember the names of the weapons. I have a few great swords at +9 that are :wow:.But I usually run with the Black Knights armor, shield, and sword. I believe that sword is +6.

I believe that you can make any weapon great. It just depends on how you want to play and what you want to upgrade.

And I am not sure about a thread.

Man I can't say for sure because I don't remember the names of the weapons. I have a few great swords at +9 that are :wow:.But I usually run with the Black Knights armor, shield, and sword. I believe that sword is +6.

I believe that you can make any weapon great. It just depends on how you want to play and what you want to upgrade.

And I am not sure about a thread.

Trying to level up strength to use the fume ultra great sword.. Just got it and it looks crazy lol

Appreciate all the help my dude, repped :nthat:

No thang man. I love DS3.

I went in completely blind too :lol:. I still haven't finished it either I am addicted to farming :lol:.

No thang man. I love DS3.

I went in completely blind too :lol:. I still haven't finished it either I am addicted to farming :lol:.

I just need to find a few farming spots so I can go at this Irythill valley, a lot harder than all of the previous areas I've encountered..

Game is great but can be incredibly frustrating at times. I haven't used any type of walkthrough or hints so far either

Had to delete heavy rain. Just couldn't get into it and needed the space to install fall out

Any other games I should check out or should I just stay put until the next wave of stuff releases
Hold off. Nothing good in the sales this week unless you like Rockstar's old games or want to try BF 4 or Hardline.

I imagine we will get one more flash sale before September.

Back
Top Bottom