Some new GT Sport pics...

http://gematsu.com/gallery/gran-turismo-sport/august-17-2016

Gran-Turismo-Sport_2016_08-17-16_031.jpg

Gran-Turismo-Sport_2016_08-17-16_073.jpg

Gran-Turismo-Sport_2016_08-17-16_054.jpg

Gran-Turismo-Sport_2016_08-17-16_053.jpg

Gran-Turismo-Sport_2016_08-17-16_001.jpg

Looking Good.
I haven't checked yet but any more footage from the show floor?

FFXV, GTS and Gravity Rush 2 all during the fall. Going to be busy.

I read Kotaku's review and got a positive vibe from it.

Most of these reviews make it sound like I should be waiting a month or two for things to get ironed out first, though. 

I think that's a good idea, especially after their comments about Neo and their upcoming patch.

This sounds like a game that they would be working on for years to come.

Im just going completely blackout on FFXV info. I almost prefer to not have any preconceived notions. 

Yes, join the blackout.
I've been reading people's impressions and there's so much info out there already about the story and characters.

I plan on going in not knowing or seeing hardly anything.

Brotherhood Anime then Kingslaive then the game.
Maybe even that side scroller since it's a prequel. I think that would be the best way ti enjoy the game.

Looking to finally cop Song of the Deep and Unravel this weekend.

Will have my rotation looking like

MGS5
Ratchet and Clank
Witcher 3
Unravel
Song of the Deep
The Order 1886

That will keep me entertained until PSVR and BF1 drops.

For those of you who are looking to try BF for the first time you minus whale pickup BF4 in the PS Store for 5 bucks and give it a go :pimp:

Why are those sq\enix dudes releasing a anime and some extra games on top of XV? Make the main game and if you can warrant the extra ish, then make, lol.

They seem to be in this predicament because they are spreading themselves too thin.

Why are those sq\enix dudes releasing a anime and some extra games on top of XV? Make the main game and if you can warrant the extra ish, then make, lol.

They seem to be in this predicament because they are spreading themselves too thin.
they have different people doing them tho its not like the same people working on the video game are doing all the other stuff 

they have different people doing them tho its not like the same people working on the video game are doing all the other stuff 

Bingo, different teams doing different things, some more talented than others working on different things all at once.

One of those products is bound to fall at the wayside or in this case, not hitting their target date or expectations.

Last edited:
Bingo, different teams doing different things, some more talented than others working on different things all at once.

One of those products is bound to fall at the wayside or in this case, not hitting their target date or expectations.
yeah i doubt all the things they are doing are going to the most successful of things but you made it sound as if this is impacting the game in some way when that doesn't seem to be the case imo

yeah i doubt all the things they are doing are going to the most successful of things but you made it sound as if this is impacting the game in some way when that doesn't seem to be the case imo

That could be true, granted. But then again we are a decade in already. Guess im just fustrated with games in general coming out mad late/ chugging *** as of late.

Look I wanted the game as announced and I'm pissed tbh, but you can't put that on the anime and movie. I'm not apologizing for SE either, delays happen but they did it to themselves with that Uncovered event. Should have said Q4 and gave themselves that cushion, but a exact date made everyone believe things would wrap up in a timely manner. Imagine if R* pulled that crap a month before GTA released.

Back
Top Bottom