The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I do. 
laugh.gif

I want a PS4 for the office. Me and the homies like to play Madden when we not training. Let me get a slim for $199 :nerd:

im pretty sure that this game bloodborne was made to annoy players, get them to rage, destroy their ps4 in frustration, only to buy another unit again. 2x profit for sony!

Bloodborne isn't even that hard once you get past the first part :lol:

Now some of those DLC bosses :smh:

^ seriously? i probably just suck :lol:

i dont want to look at any of the walkthroughs or guides (for now)

Start with the whip and level your stamina a couple times quick.. You can kind of stagger lock the enemies once you get the hang of it

Last edited:
Yeah it's kicking my *** so far. can't clear the first boss.

I like it but damn I wish From would make a samurai souls. That's mostly what I'm thinking as I play the game.

I like it but damn I wish From would make a samurai souls. That's mostly what I'm thinking as I play the game.
That would be dope idea I like Nioh but man when you fighting more than 1 guy it's trouble lol

And I finally beat Furi last night. Game was really fun although frustrating as hell lol. Soundtrack was flames too

Damn my gf wanted to play lol are the newer ones good?

How the hell do I kill deathclaw in fo4? Bastard keeps getting me.

im pretty sure that this game bloodborne was made to annoy players, get them to rage, destroy their ps4 in frustration, only to buy another unit again. 2x profit for sony!
   Patience, time your dodges right, and increase stamina,strength,health is key. Bloodborne only hard because people probably are use to just hacking and slashing their way through levels. 

Back
Top Bottom