The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

What's good with Nier Automata? Saw that snippet with that opera singing boss and im hooked. Anyone else looking to get day one?

What's good with Nier Automata? Saw that snippet with that opera singing boss and im hooked. Anyone else looking to get day one?

Yup

Platinum games at their best from what it looks like.

Definitely a day 1 purchase for me and it's an early 2017 title so should look and perform well on Neo

That boss battle looked insane and the music :pimp:

EnlightenedCautiousAbalone.gif

Last edited:
im pretty sure that this game bloodborne was made to annoy players, get them to rage, destroy their ps4 in frustration, only to buy another unit again. 2x profit for sony!

Patience, time your dodges right, and increase stamina,strength,health is key. Bloodborne only hard because people probably are use to just hacking and slashing their way through levels. 

Yeah it's Def easier compared to DS just play smart

NMS should have been space exploration and the dire consequences. Go to a planet, fight for survival, etc.
The thing is, it was never advertised as that. People getting mad and wanting refunds but they were pretty upfront about the game, at least from what I seen. Exploration and nothing else is what I got from all those trailers.

The thing is, it was never advertised as that. People getting mad and wanting refunds but they were pretty upfront about the game, at least from what I seen. Exploration and nothing else is what I got from all those trailers.
The angry joe review does a good job of showing how NMS could be seen as false advertising. But the truth is that Sean Murray did say certain things would be in the game like space factions and space battles as well as more planet variety and multiplayer but that isn't in the game. But there were people also overhyping this game to be THE space game

NMS should have been space exploration and the dire consequences. Go to a planet, fight for survival, etc.

Oh for sure. I would've been interested in the game however if that stuff was included. On some galactic imperialism ****. Would've been a cool game.

Oh yea and give impressions on the game too.
After a few hours, the initial impressions are positive.  The game feels  great... the physics model gives you good feed back on what the car's doing... steering gets heavier and heavier the more you lean into a corner... then as the tyres break loose, so does the steering!  Interestingly enough, the default forcefeedback is very heavy... set at 100%.  I turned it waaaay down to what I liked (ended up being around 30-40%) and apparently I wasn't the only one to do so.  Seems like that default setting is too heavy for a lot of people.  Graphically, I'm a bit mixed.  The cars look great, but the tracks and lighting only look ok.  But overall, it doesn't look as refined as it could be.  The screen-tearing is pretty bad at times, while there's the odd framerate-drop.  Maybe a future patch can fix that.  Sounds... the cars sound great, but I think Project Cars sound just a tad better.  I've only been doing practice laps, so I can't say much about the AI just yet.

Your move Polyphony. 

After a few hours, the initial impressions are positive.  The game feels great... the physics model gives you good feed back on what the car's doing... steering gets heavier and heavier the more you lean into a corner... then as the tyres break loose, so does the steering!  Interestingly enough, the default forcefeedback is very heavy... set at 100%.  I turned it waaaay down to what I liked (ended up being around 30-40%) and apparently I wasn't the only one to do so.  Seems like that default setting is too heavy for a lot of people.  Graphically, I'm a bit mixed.  The cars look great, but the tracks and lighting only look ok.  But overall, it doesn't look as refined as it could be.  The screen-tearing is pretty bad at times, while there's the odd framerate-drop.  Maybe a future patch can fix that.  Sounds... the cars sound great, but I think Project Cars sound just a tad better.  I've only been doing practice laps, so I can't say much about the AI just yet.

Your move Polyphony. 

Sounds good. How about the content and where does this stack up compared to Project Cars.

:rofl:

Updated build of FFXV which apparently looks much better than the Gamescom videos.

Bodes well for November.

I got a refund for No Mans Sky
happy.gif

What do you guys think about 7 days to die? Worth it?

Last edited:
I bought it digital, so i just contacted Playstation but you can try returning it where you bought it. I said the game constantly crashed and that it had missing features. It could work

Back
Top Bottom