The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

:rofl:

Updated build of FFXV which apparently looks much better than the Gamescom videos.

Bodes well for November.

This is basically what the release + 22 gig day one patch would have been like. There's a bit more texture optimization but the significant bulk of what's now planned for the Nov. release in terms of bug fixes (which you're obviously not going to see here) and polish hasn't been implemented to show anyone.

Last edited:
:rofl:

Updated build of FFXV which apparently looks much better than the Gamescom videos.

Bodes well for November.

This is basically what the release + 22 gig day one patch would have been like. There's a bit more texture optimization but the significant bulk of what's now planned for the Nov. release in terms of bug fixes (which you're obviously not going to see here) and polish hasn't been implemented to show anyone.
I'm curious to know how you think the game will be come November. I haven't watched anything on it a few months.

But yet I still have not received a dime for Battlefield 4.

I can't even right now.
...but it works now
laugh.gif
200.gif

do u have to play any of the previous Deus Ex to follow the plot? What's another game that's similar to it, Fallout?

do u have to play any of the previous Deus Ex to follow the plot? What's another game that's similar to it, Fallout?

You need to play human revolution. You don't have to play the original. I would say the closest match in terms of another game is MGS. It's got a bit of fallout I guess. Fallout x MGS.

Last edited:

That's great to here.

Stable framerate and more polish is all I need right now.

BTW, has anyone watched Kingslaive?
It's not been released in the UK but I know it's out in the states and Japan.

That's great to here.

Stable framerate and more polish is all I need right now.

BTW, has anyone watched Kingslaive?
It's not been released in the UK but I know it's out in the states and Japan.
I'm gonna wait til FF XV deluxe edition drops since it's included with the game.

First look at the Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 VR update
Launching alongside PlayStation VR on October 13.

thoraxesdoaxs8qly.gif

In VR Paradise, you can use the controller and PlayStation VR headset to gaze at the girls of Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 at various distances and angles, and even touch them. It also supports the Heart-Pounding Attention feature, and if you touch one of the girls during Photo Paradise, you can also get a reaction.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2016/08/first-look-dead-alive-xtreme-3-vr-update#gzluUbiHJhidwpsa.99

Looks like PS VR will be successful in Japan :lol: :lol:

I'm gonna wait til FF XV deluxe edition drops since it's included with the game.

Same here.
Well I have no choice but getting the deluxe and will watch then dive straight into the game.
The big screen experience would have been nice though but the delay between that and the game won't be.

Last edited:
Someone who has the slim

Having read the manual it seems there is a 500gb and a 1tb model slim. CUH-2016A/CUH-2016B.

New Controller 7hrs 42mins = dropped to 1 bar

And for those asking. Yes the slim has B/G/N/AC 5G wifi.

Last edited:

Same here.
Well I have no choice but getting the deluxe and will watch then dive straight into the game.
The big screen experience would have been nice though but the delay between that and the game won't be.
I was looking it up last night. No Canadian release, but it releases digitally on PS Store August 30th. I think I'll get it as I don't think it's included in the digital deluxe version.

Dirt Rally is no joke. They went back to their sim roots with Colin Macrae... and it is difficult. It's actually a nice change, but you have to be extremely focused to finish a race with even a somewhat respectable time.

I still would love another Dirt like Dirt 2 or 3, but if we can get another NFS that isn't brutal or Burnout, that would suffice.

There's a 12 min video at the beginning of the game to sum up everything. I played HR and still was like "That happened?"

Also New Game + is in the new Deus Ex :pimp:

Last edited:
Dirt Rally is no joke. They went back to their sim roots with Colin Macrae... and it is difficult. It's actually a nice change, but you have to be extremely focused to finish a race with even a somewhat respectable time.

I still would love another Dirt like Dirt 2 or 3, but if we can get another NFS that isn't brutal or Burnout, that would suffice.

Man

Dirt 2 & 3 were some of the best racers ever.

And the first Grid as well.

Yea I really like Grid alot, but Autosport left a bad taste in my mouth. 

You'd have to think they are working on a new Grid right now, with Autosport coming out in 2014.

Sony wouldn't refund my no mans sky :lol:

I want to buy it on PC but refuse to spend $120 total on this game :rofl:

Sony wouldn't refund my no mans sky :lol:

I want to buy it on PC but refuse to spend $120 total on this game :rofl:

What was their reason?

Their terms of service... all sales are final.

I'm really not trippin. I'm not unhappy with no mans sky. I was trying to get one over on sony to cook on PC instead.

SONY has been giving refunds on it, which is something the never do.

Maybe they wanted you to give a better reason.

Back
Top Bottom