The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Anyways
laugh.gif

New Mafia III gameplay:

Anyone else looking forward to this game as much as I am?

I can't wait!

I hear that the ps4 slim is super quiet. Has me rethinking my pre order for the pro since i don't and won't have a 4k tv. I'm annoyed with this whole thing, i keep going back and forth. Like i don't want outdated tec, but i don't want to hear a jet engine for effects that won't primarily effect me. I wish i at least knew if it would be a big deal for VR

Does anyone believe that they purposely downplayed the effect it will have on VR? That's what i am seeing in a few places on the Internet.

Last edited:
Overwatch is pretty fun. I probably would scoop it if we didn't have Destiny, COD MW, and FF XV right around the corner.

I hear that the ps4 slim is super quiet. Has me rethinking my pre order for the pro since i don't and won't have a 4k tv. I'm annoyed with this whole thing, i keep going back and forth. Like i don't want outdated tec, but i don't want to hear a jet engine for effects that won't primarily effect me. I wish i at least knew if it would be a big deal for VR

Does anyone believe that they purposely downplayed the effect it will have on VR? That's what i am seeing in a few places on the Internet.

I think it would be kind of a big deal for VR. It's one of the 4 things they said we will see improvements with.

I'm expecting the extra power to go towards making the games look better since all VR games need to be 60fps minimum or it won't get certified.

Driveclub VR for example had to cut things like weather and some other effects to get to 60fps in VR. On the Pro I won't expect weather back but at least some of the graphical effects missing from the normal VR version on PS4.

Deal alert for those that are interested in the PS4 Slim.

Best Buy currently has a Uncharted 4 console bundle that includes the Sony Platinum Wireless Headset for $299

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-pl...&acampID=098bfe8c77d511e68bd82261b7e1603b0INT

Good Deal.

Checked the price of the headset alone and it's £129 :wow:

Last edited:
I think it would be kind of a big deal for VR. It's one of the 4 things they said we will see improvements with.

I'm expecting the extra power to go towards making the games look better since all VR games need to be 60fps minimum or it won't get certified.

Driveclub VR for example had to cut things like weather and some other effects to get to 60fps in VR. On the Pro I won't expect weather back but at least some of the graphical effects missing from the normal VR version on PS4.
Good Deal.

Checked the price of the headset alone and it's £129 :wow:
I'm not really surprised by the price the Gold headphones are $100USD but I wonder how the quality on the Platinums are. I've had the Gold headset for over a year and it's still really good sound quality

The more i play severed, the more it grows on me. Great metroidvania. Gotta give drinkbox alot of credit for going from guacamelee to this.

Good Deal.

Checked the price of the headset alone and it's £129
eek.gif
I'm not really surprised by the price the Gold headphones are $100USD but I wonder how the quality on the Platinums are. I've had the Gold headset for over a year and it's still really good sound quality
I have had the gold since they release over 2 years ago and they are still going strong.

It's very fun, although I got a reality check in how good some people can be when I jumped into a game with @sole vintage
 and higher level comp. More a team game than any other shooter out I have played.
It definitely is which is why it's been a pain to play for me because most of the people I played the game with barely run it anymore and going solo in Overwatch can be frustrating

Overwatch is pretty fun. I probably would scoop it if we didn't have Destiny, COD MW, and FF XV right around the corner.

Overwatch is unreal man.

It's very fun, although I got a reality check in how good some people can be when I jumped into a game with @sole vintage
 and higher level comp. More a team game than any other shooter out I have played.

I was trying to join your games in progress so it wouldn't match make your group with higher ranked players.

Good first games and teabagging :lol:

rather than waiting another seven years for the PS5, which would peg its launch in 2020, the fast-paced development of technology could mean the PS5 rears its head much sooner - but could it really be as soon as 2016? We suspect that even if Sony is able to shorten the time between its PlayStation releases, we'll still be waiting until at least 2018 before the PS5 becomes a realistic option.

I'd rather wait for PS5 and Xbox? to launch before upgrading. If my PS4 dies before then I might consider the Pro but even then I won't want to spend another $400 on current gen hardware.

No thanks to PS Pro.I have zero interest in spending more money on a 4K HDR TV and spend more on a PS Pro.

The truth is Sony themselves is and has been the major TV maker who have trying to push & sell 4K TV sets. Compared to Samsung, LG, and Panasonic.

I'll just wait for PS5 when I decide to upgrade my TV and console.

PS VR. I like it but will wait for the eventual price cut happens. Which I'm willing to bet will be in less than a year after it launches this fall.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom