The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I ate Taco Bell today to try and win PS VR. Was not successful.

Food was better than expected, so I'll try again.

Also, I'm hoping to hit up Best Buy this Saturday to try the PSVR demo.

Last edited:
Started up Journey, saw my white robe was gone and remembered I switched HDs losing some save data in the process. Was so upset I just quit 
laugh.gif

I don't play games on TV i use a computer monitor. Getting a ps pro. Few questions i'm looking for help on

How much is an affordable 4k UHD monitor. Probably between 23 and 27 inch?

How much cheaper do you think said monitor would be in a year from now

I don't play games on TV i use a computer monitor. Getting a ps pro. Few questions i'm looking for help on

How much is an affordable 4k UHD monitor. Probably between 23 and 27 inch?

How much cheaper do you think said monitor would be in a year from now
Around $380-$430

These two are on my wishlist.

Amazon product ASIN B01CH9ZTI4
Amazon product ASIN B00MN2OKKO
Hard to say, since said monitor could be discountiued as prices fall.

I'd recommend pcpartpicker.com. You could set up a reminder, where the site will notify you once the price drops to a certain level.

http://pcpartpicker.com/products/pricedrop/#dg_5

If you don't feel like waiting, there's already refurb 4k monitors in the $250~ range.

http://www.acerrecertified.com/Acer-LCD-Monitor-28-4K-UHD-B286HKYMJDPPRZ-Factory-Recertified

http://www.acerrecertified.com/Acer-LCD-Monitor-28-4K-UHD-CB280HK-BMJDPPR-Scratch-and-Dent

Their return policy is 14days.

Last edited:
I need to finish the chalice dungeons one day. They did seem to be getting harder as I progressed but still manageable. I just got sick of the dungeons having the same few layouts, I knew where doors were before even turning the corner.

^ do chalice dungeons have good loot? just discovered how to do it, i think i have the materials.

im a couple of hours in and bloodborne is really making me [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji] , ive gotten over the dying already, but im in a place called "the choir"? and that place is freaking unfair. 3 mindsuckers at the same time?! [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

One day I'm gonna try out Yakuza 4 and 5 since they were given away as PS+ titles. I get a Sleeping Dogs vibe from this
nthat.gif

Thank you, sir.

Now my next question, does anyone still play The Division? :nerd:

I finally get to install my PS4 and feel like this is a game I should trade in lol.

There are some people I know that still play. I will be actually trading my copy in on my lunch break. It seems that the upcoming 1.4 update will improve the game, but I already plantinumed it and my character is at the highest level possible. There's not much end-game content that can keep me interested.

Demo coming to Vita and PS4.

Going to get my lil 8 year old friend to play it. See if it can replace Minecraft

I bought Yakuza 3,4 and Dead Souls last year on the PS3 at an outdoor flea market for like $10 a piece. Them joints still factory sealed and I keep telling myself I'll dive into them one day but who am I kidding... :rolleyes

I've played the Yakuza demo on the PS3 and was impressed. Probably the closest thing we'll ever get to a Shenmue. Loved those damn games!!!

Thanks for the info Iyen. That LG monitor looks awesome. Might be too rich for my blood. If the Acer refurbished one didn't have scratches ln it I would have grabbed for 250

I'll have to think about it.

^ do chalice dungeons have good loot? just discovered how to do it, i think i have the materials.

im a couple of hours in and bloodborne is really making me [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji] , ive gotten over the dying already, but im in a place called "the choir"? and that place is freaking unfair. 3 mindsuckers at the same time?! [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]
There are different variations of weapons in the dungeons, though it's random what you will actually find. I'm doing it mainly for the challenge, so far I've killed all bosses first try. If you're into bloodborne, get DS3 imo it a longer journey through more environments with way more weapons and classes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom