The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Finally got my PS4 in yesterday...When I finally had time to set it up...I fell asleep on the couch.
mean.gif

After you unbox it ..it literally takes 2 mins
I know, I was so tired. Work, made dinner, and cleaned up. 

But even if I had it set up, I would have to download all the updates and all that other stuff for me to actually play lol

October 4th PSplus lineup

Resident Evil 1 remake, PS4
Transformers: Devastation, PS4
Mad Riders, PS3
From Dust, PS3
Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~, PS Vita
Actual Sunlight, PS Vita

Last edited:
I'd love to get back into Destiny but if they treat expansions in D2 like they did in D1 where day 1ers are paying way more than late adopters then I'll continue to keep my money in my bank account.

I'd love to get back into Destiny but if they treat expansions in D2 like they did in D1 where day 1ers are paying way more than late adopters then I'll continue to keep my money in my bank account.
same i still feel burned for buying destiny day 1 
laugh.gif

Destiny is cool and I am trying to play Rise of Iron but the second I ran into the 340 light cheese I was done.

October 4th PSplus lineup

Resident Evil 1 remake, PS4
Transformers: Devastation, PS4
Mad Riders, PS3
From Dust, PS3
Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~, PS Vita
Actual Sunlight, PS Vita
Sweet. I have RE1...Gotta treat myself on that Transformers.

both of those games i have wanted to play
pimp.gif

RE1 was so scary when i was a kid
roll.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
I only can play that game during the daytime or with lights on
nerd.gif

One, is because I'm scared and two, my wife always tries to scare me when I play with my headphones on.
mean.gif

both of those games i have wanted to play :pimp:

RE1 was so scary when i was a kid :rofl: :x :wow:
I only can play that game during the daytime or with lights on:nerd:

One, is because I'm scared and two, my wife always tries to scare me when I play with my headphones on.:smh:

I swear like once a week my wife will scare the living crap out of me while i have my headphones on :rofl:

I just hope one day i dont accidentally plant the controller on her dome cuz im so jumpy :lol:

I swear like once a week my wife will scare the living crap out of me while i have my headphones on
roll.gif

I just hope one day i dont accidentally plant the controller on her dome cuz im so jumpy
laugh.gif
I hate it, man. And I don't want to yell and get mad and sound like a chump lol

Final Fantasy XV Composer Reflects on 10-Year Journey

View media item 2181111

The game has been in development for 10 years — when in these 10 years did you start writing music for it? Has the music evolved or changed direction during this time span?

Shimomura: The first song I actually created for the whole project was right at the start, 10 years ago! It was the song Somnus, and this song is still in the game today. I think the overall direction of the music has been fairly consistent since the beginning of the project. There was music we knew we wanted to add specifically when the game became XV, so a lot of new things were added then, but it was because new things were being added to the game — things that needed to be supported by music.
Final Fantasy XV’s gameplay is innovative for the franchise. Additions include the day-night cycle as well as the emphasis on real-time action and weapon switching during combat. Do you take those gameplay aspects into account when you compose music, or do have a more classic approach?

Shimomura: There certainly are a number of ways with which we tie the music into the gameplay, as well as certain conditions that govern the changes in the music. For example, with the day-night cycle we’ve got music changes covering early morning, day, mid-day, evenings, and nights.

In battles too, there are specific trigger points that spark changes in the music. When you’re dealing the final blow to an enemy the music will finish in the right way and cut off when you need it to. There are little points like this there where the gameplay helps govern changes in the music.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016...id=781146982156947458&adbpl=tw&adbpr=10671602

This going to be the best soundtrack ever. 10 years in the making :lol:
Not sure she can top the Guile theme though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom