The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

That's a really interesting story about the devs pulling support. Freedom of speech never meant freedom from criticism. But i'm sure i do business with alot of people I disagree with. It just doesn't come out as much. It kind of feels like an angry mob getting together to punish one person. What about the employees that get screwed? The fans?

But if the developers simply can't get over their moral objections, who am I to force them to work with someone they detest?

If you want to be in the light, better watch what you say online. And hope that you haven't said anything in the past.

That's a really interesting story about the devs pulling support. Freedom of speech never meant freedom from criticism. But i'm sure i do business with alot of people I disagree with. It just doesn't come out as much. It kind of feels like an angry mob getting together to punish one person. What about the employees that get screwed? The fans?

But if the developers simply can't get over their moral objections, who am I to force them to work with someone they detest?

If you want to be in the light, better watch what you say online. And hope that you haven't said anything in the past.
not only that but he is the face of the company so its really gonna come back to hurt Oculus Rift and devs or publishers probably dont want to get their image damaged or ruined by supporting Oculus either so i cant blame them for wanting to not possibly get tangled in that mess. Personally i dont care that he is practicing freedom of speech but that doesnt mean i have to agree with or support his business especially due to his views and the groups he supports (even though the groups he funded were POS). While it does suck that the company and people who do support Oculus have to suffer by this it just shows how you gotta be smart with your money what you do online because its always gonna come back to bite you

Speaking of VR and it's not PS VR, You guys see all the devs dropping support for the Oculus rift because the CEO supports some pro Trump white supremacist groups.
mean.gif

http://www.roadtovr.com/palmer-luckey-nimble-america-nimblerichman-donald-trump-politics/

Also wan to gauge what the reception to Watch Dogs 2 in this thread is like.
It's getting positive previews.
Im not really interested in Watch Dogs 2 that much the first game while it did have potential just didnt interest me enough to want to buy so I'm waiting out on the sequel till i see some reviews on it first before making a decision

As a black man I feel almost obligated to buy a game that allows me to go around clapping racists. Should be quite therapeutic.

Hell, white supremacist gangs work with Mexican gangs every day

Back
Top Bottom