The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'm not going to buy one without asking u and the rest of NT for advice anyway :lol:

I don't have a ps4 so there is a massive library of non pro compatible games for me to play in the meantime anyway. I'll probably bring up the topic again in 6 months. I can convince myself that i need a second monitor for work :lol:

I'm trying to figure out what my first game will be. I'm between Witcher 3 and metal gear. Gotta have NHL as well.

I have guacamelee through ps plus too. Wonder what else i downloaded along the way for free

Last edited:
both of those games i have wanted to play :pimp:

RE1 was so scary when i was a kid :rofl: :x :wow:

I can watch horror flicks all day with no problem but I still can't play horror-based video games without them freaking me the hell out. Something about the immersion factor I guess.

I dont know what happen but I cant watch scary stuff anymore. I will play RE though. The Gamecube remake is one of the GOATs

Damn Stranger Things gave me the heebie jeebies

I bought REmake the day it dropped. I played for about an hour before I died and realized there were no checkpoints. I haven't played since :lol:

2017's future goty
 Quantum Break Lead Designer, Kyle Rowley Is Woking On Cyberpunk 2077 Now. CDPR Is Hiring A Lot Of People Lately, Like New Gameplay Producer From Rockstar North.

^ Damn, lol. They won't let dem NMS dudes breath :rofl:

From the comments :lol:

L62zbSlr751XcQAhEm8Mof5RoLZo1qO9nQ1Ne8zIcE4.gif

I never bought the game so don't know how bad it was but the worst part to me is the twitter silence.

[rule]

Pretty close. The remake makes changes for the better like adding Crimson heads, defensive items daggers, and stun guns. But best change is to the lighting and graphics add to the atmosphere and instills a sense of dread.
Complete with the scary AF zombie dogs through the window?  
mean.gif

Anyone know how true the RE1 remake is to the original?
I'd like to know more about this too! 

Pretty close. The remake makes changes for the better like adding Crimson heads, defensive items daggers, and stun guns. But best change is to the lighting and graphics add to the atmosphere and instills a sense of dread.

God I hate the crimson heads. REmake is the goods tho. I remember playing it on GC and having a ball.

RE1 is really good to me and I played the OG one

It's free anyways :lol:

I bought it for $20 a while ago

PlayStation VR to Go on Sale Early at Hundreds of Best Buy Stores

View media item 2182027
If you’ve been waiting to get your hands on Sony’s PlayStation VR, read on for some good news.

Best Buy — the home of the latest in virtual reality — will open early to sell the immersive gaming device.

In just two weeks, about 350 Best Buy stores across the country will open at 12:01 a.m. ET Oct. 13 so you can buy and experience PlayStation VR.

That means stores will open at 11:01 p.m. Oct. 12 in the Central time zone, 10:01 p.m. Mountain time and 9:01 p.m. for those on the West Coast.

Find the store nearest you and plan accordingly.

If you can’t get there for the early openings, fear not. There will be limited quantities of PlayStation VR available at each Best Buy store nationwide the next day, as well as on BestBuy.com.

PlayStation VR works with PlayStation 4 consoles, so start getting excited to soon play Batman: Arkham in VR.

Best Buy was one of the first retailers to offer demos of PlayStation VR back in June, bringing one of the hottest gaming products to VR fans in about 200 Best Buy stores across the country.

https://corporate.bestbuy.com/playstation-vr-to-go-on-sale-early-at-hundreds-of-best-buy-stores/

Gearbox

The Brazil Advisory Rating Board has rated Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

It is listed as published by Gearbox Software and due out in 2017.

Screenshots of a Bulletstorm remaster were included in a package of assets Microsoft gave out at E3 2016 in June. Despite the assets, however, an official announcement was never made. When we contacted developer People Can Fly at the time, we were told by a studio representative, “We offer no comments to any Bulletstorm remaster questions at this moment.”

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2016/09/bulletsto...oLipSUfOa3X.99

Driveclub VR Out October 13, Upgrade Details for Season Pass Owners

View media item 2182068
Hi everyone! Following last month’s announcement about the impending arrival of Driveclub VR and seeing the great response from fans who managed to get hands-on at Gamescom, we didn’t want to keep you waiting around much longer for a release date.
We’re proud to announce that Driveclub VR will be available exclusively for PlayStation VR on October 13 this year. The game will be available as both a physical Blu-ray release and a digital download via PlayStation Store. The digital download via PlayStation Store will be priced at $39.99.
Because Driveclub is and always has been about the community that surrounds it, we’ve also included a digital upgrade for existing Season Pass owners as of September 28, 2016, priced at $19.99.

Recreating Driveclub as a standalone VR title was a huge task. As you know, Driveclub had a vast amount of content, so reengineering the game to render everything in stereoscopic 3D, natively at 60Hz and then adding the head tracking with 120Hz visuals took a long time. In addition, the team added several VR-specific features and made the game look every bit as amazing as you would expect.
The majority of the game was completed by Evolution, with the remainder carried out by a dedicated team comprised of Evolution Studio veterans, several of which now are also members of the WWS Immersive Technology Group — so you can be assured that Driveclub VR is in safe hands.

:pimp:

Good news for anyone getting the headset at launch.
Anyway to save money.

Back
Top Bottom