The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Is Final Fantasy XV compatible with PS VR? Manager at GameStop seemed too sure that it was. If that's the case, I'll be copping a PSVR.

Last edited:

Leaked screen from AC Empire

looks like Egypt.
It's been rumored for a while now. A couple of screens have leaked, but I am unsure if they are fake or not. 

hqdefault.jpg

Is Final Fantasy XV compatible with PS VR? Manager at GameStop seemed too sure that it was. If that's the case, I'll be copping a PSVR.
I'd wait... unless you plan on getting PSVR anyway. Looks like it is a separate entity where you are wielding guns. 

final-fantasyxv-psvr-7.jpg

Jump to 1:00 and you can get an idea...

I'd wait... unless you plan on getting PSVR anyway. Looks like it is a separate entity where you are wielding guns. 

final-fantasyxv-psvr-7.jpg

Jump to 1:00 and you can get an idea...
I was already aware of that side mini game (looks like trash) but this guy was saying the entire main game was gonna be in VR. I'm sure this would of have been big news if true.

I was already aware of that side mini game (looks like trash) but this guy was saying the entire main game was gonna be in VR. I'm sure this would of have been big news if true.
nah he must have gotten it mixed up with the FFXV VR game thing because we deff would've heard something about this by now lol

Yea I thought the same thing. No interest in VR until I get to try it for myself. As of now, I'd rather get a Pro

Yea I thought the same thing. No interest in VR until I get to try it for myself. As of now, I'd rather get a Pro
same I'm waiting to read reviews on VR and some for the games that release with it. I'm excited for it but its just gonna be too expensive for me this year to buy along with the Pro and all the other stuff coming out the end of this year

I am kind of hoping you do get a Pro so that you can report back how XV looks on it... 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

I have an entry-level 4K TV from what I have deduced. Although Pro seems like a good idea, I know I'd be in about $1200 if I wanted to do it right. 

And yea, I haven't heard anything about PSVR support for XV itself. 

Last edited:

I am kind of hoping you do get a Pro so that you can report back how XV looks on it... :wow: :lol:  

I have an entry-level 4K TV from what I have deduced. Although Pro seems like a good idea, I know I'd be in about $1200 if I wanted to do it right. 

And yea, I haven't heard anything about PSVR support for XV itself. 
Same here. I don't have a 4k TV, otherwise I'd go ahead and get the Pro. I'm looking to get one early next year or maybe even at black Friday.

Well there you have it

This site has some new legal wording under the first half that has not been present in their marketing or legal FAQs before this. It states, “Modern Warfare Remastered is a full game download (game disc must be inserted to play Modern Warfare Remastered).”

That code is just for the early access version, come release day that version stops working and you have to install the full game via the code in the box/email if you buy digitally

Well there you have it
This site has some new legal wording under the first half that has not been present in their marketing or legal FAQs before this. It states, “Modern Warfare Remastered is a full game download (game disc must be inserted to play Modern Warfare Remastered).”
That code is just for the early access version, come release day that version stops working and you have to install the full game via the code in the box/email if you buy digitally
Even though it will anger COD fans, it's a brilliant business move by Activision. People will have to keep their copies of COD: IW instead of trading it in. Eventually they will release COD MW Remastered on its own.

Although games may not support PSVR, every game can be played with a PSVR correct?

Back
Top Bottom