The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I still believe in The Division.

Huge patch coming this month that is supposed to fix the core game.
nthat.gif

Played a couple rounds of the newest DLC for SW: Battlefront. Not bad...Definitely forgot how to use some of the weapons, but it was neat flying in space...Don't think I'll play as much as I had expected.

Man, pumped this October. Gonna play some new horror and classic joints. Can anyone point out some recommendations?

@Stay Lurkin
You think Mumsy is gonna pay you a visit this 31st? [emoji]128123[/emoji]

I'm sure Mafia 3 will be fine. It doesn't have to be perfect. DOOM didn't send early copies and it reviewed well.

Don't even care. Been waiting too long for a sandbox in the deep south.Gonna do a lot of dirt out there in that bayou.

You can watch previews and early walkthroughs on YT. I like what I see and will cop unless it's broken or something crazy to that extent.

Every convention it's been at, it hasn't been playable.
Any particular reason, again I don't mind day one patches. I've come to the realization that I usually lose the first day to installation since I only have about a 4 hour window for gaming on weekdays if I'm lucky. I've never played a mafia game so I'm going in with blind faith.

Via Playstationlifestyle.net

UK Sales Chart: FIFA 17 Breaks Franchise Record, Sells Majority on PS4
View media item 2187153
In what is likely the first of many #1 finishes to come, FIFA 17 debuted atop the chart last week in the UK, narrowly besting FIFA 13 for the highest week one sales in franchise history and topping FIFA 16’s launch by 16%. As GfK Chart-Track adds, despite the Xbox One S bundles, FIFA 17 sold 53% of its copies on PlayStation 4. The Xbox One version accounted for over 40% of sales, while the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions combined for 6% of the total sales.

Elsewhere on the chart, Forza Horizon 3 debuted in 2nd and outsold Forza Horizon 2 by 12%. Thanks to retailer promotions, LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens rose by 127%, while Super Mario 3D World jumped 999% thanks to a price drop.

Here’s the top 20 best-selling games through retail stores in the UK for the week ending October 1, 2016, according to GfK Chart-Track:

FIFA 17
Forza Horizon 3
LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (up 127%)
BioShock: The Collection (down 43%)
XCOM 2
PES 2017
Destiny: The Collection (down 24%)
Rocket League
NBA 2K17
Grand Theft Auto V
Overwatch
Minecraft: Xbox Edition
Fallout 4
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
Star Wars Battlefront
No Man’s Sky
Batman: The Telltale Series
Ratchet & Clank
F1 2016
Interesting since Microsoft has promo rights.

I upgraded BF4 from PS3 to PS4 and transferred my statistics. Everything seems to have transferred over except the guns I unlocked from map packs. I imported my Premium membership and downloaded all of the map packs again but the guns still aren't showing. Specifically, I want the L85A2, Desert Eagle, UCAV, and Target Finder unlocked. Did anyone else have the same problem? I realize I'm pretty late upgrading from PS3. I was going to wait for BF1 to come out to play BF but I saw the game was only $20 on the PS store so I went ahead and bought it this past weekend.

So I pre ordered COD thru BB although I'may not sure why because I always cancel my pre-orders when they are that far out. I forgot that I got the new chip debit card and so.my order was canceled since they couldn't get the funds. I check my email a few days ago and I have a code from BB for the early access to the MW campaign. I redeemed it on PSN and it went thru. It'd be great if it's the full game then I'd have no need to buy IW.

View media item 2169283
It worked :smokin

View media item 2187767

^Nice. I want to play that game so bad...Considering picking up the last COD so I could get my FPS fix lol.

Back
Top Bottom