The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Rise of Tomb Raider, previous Xbox exclusive, is dropping next week. Anyone recommend purchasing?

Amazon Prime has it for 49.99 Pre-Order right now, so wanted to get some feedback/thoughts from anyone who may be familiar with the game.

Thanks.

Rise of Tomb Raider, previous Xbox exclusive, is dropping next week. Anyone recommend purchasing?

Amazon Prime has it for 49.99 Pre-Order right now, so wanted to get some feedback/thoughts from anyone who may be familiar with the game.

Thanks.
I gave the game the same rating I gave uncharted 4. If uncharted 4 is nathan drake, tomb raider is sam drake.
open areas, collectibles, optional tombs, story's servicable, and the combat's a bit more varied than uncharted.

^^
I loved UC4.

So i guess I will enjoy this based off of your comments. Thank you.

PO

Eh I enjoyed Uncharted 4 a lot more than RotTR. The story in TR was mediocre and kind of boring. I didn't do any of the optional tombs so I can't speak on them.

Fallout 4 any good?

Never played any of the other FO games.

About to borrow it from my boy.

Last edited:
PlayStation VR: Launch Lineup and Beyond

Too many games to list but I thought I'll post some of the apps for VR since it's the first time I'm hearing of them.
None of these are available for Europe :smh:

Games and other experiences at launch in lnk below
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/10/05/playstation-vr-launch-lineup-and-beyond/

Hulu

View media item 2189447

Available at PS VR Launch

PlayStation VR Required

Jump into the future of TV with the Hulu VR app. Explore multiple 3-D viewing spaces and immerse yourself in all-new worlds of possibility, experiencing your favorite TV shows and movies like never before.’

Littlstar VR Cinema

View media item 2189448

PlayStation VR Required

Littlstar is the leading network dedicated exclusively to virtual reality, 360 video, and immersive experiences. Watch the best content from channels like ABC, Showtime, Discovery, Nat Geo, A+E, Disney, and more.

Vrideo

View media item 2189449

PlayStation VR Required

Vrideo is the world’s premier platform for immersive video, also known as “360° video” or “VR video.” Stream videos, see trending and recommended videos, browse content categories, search for videos and channels, and explore channels.

Within

View media item 2189450

PlayStation VR Required

Discover the best VR content from the world’s finest VR creators—all in a single app. From gripping tales set in worlds of pure imagination to documentaries taking you further inside the news than ever before, Within brings together premium, story-based immersive content in a variety of genres. Download Within and experience the future of storytelling today.

Thanks.
Rottr is a great game and I recommend it. It differs a bit from the 2013 game and uncharted because this 1 is a semi open world game with hub zones. Ex you are in a hub zone that has various activities and tombs in it. You can stick strictly to the story path or you can wander off and craft weapons, hunt do tombs, get collectibles etc

Also this version includes a survival mode where you have to hunt food and create shelter and also a co-op mode( I think it's the same as the survival mode)

Last edited:
Out of town at the moment, but really looking forward to Tomb Raider when I get back! 

30fps lock on PC too tho.. in the year 2016. Graphics look like GTA IV from 2008.

This is why I don't pre-order anymore.

Back
Top Bottom