The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I just don't get how they shipped battlefront without a real story attached to it. It's a fun shooter but man really was lacking.

Anyone ever have their account hacked? Happened to me yesterday.

I was trying to log in and my password wasn't working so I checked my email and boom... Someone had changed my sign in id and charged money to my paypal through the PS store. I immediately called paypal and let them know about it. They canceled those charges and then I called playstation to let them know as well. Basically, since I had called paypal to cancel those charges, I had a negative balance on my account which resulted in PS banning it. I had to repay the money so I could unban my account. :smh: The worst part is that they couldn't even tell me what online id or email made charges on my account. Supposedly I had a sub account which I never made. :smh: Now I have to wait 24-48 hours for them to unban my account and try to fix the situation and reclaim my PSN account.

Info on theme?

where from?

Anyone ever have their account hacked? Happened to me yesterday.

I was trying to log in and my password wasn't working so I checked my email and boom... Someone had changed my sign in id and charged money to my paypal through the PS store. I immediately called paypal and let them know about it. They canceled those charges and then I called playstation to let them know as well. Basically, since I had called paypal to cancel those charges, I had a negative balance on my account which resulted in PS banning it. I had to repay the money so I could unban my account. :smh: The worst part is that they couldn't even tell me what online id or email made charges on my account. Supposedly I had a sub account which I never made. :smh: Now I have to wait 24-48 hours for them to unban my account and try to fix the situation and reclaim my PSN account.

Hasn't happened to me but i activated 2 factor authentication on my account to stop it happening.

So you can preorder IW from BB, receive MW DL code, and cancel shortly after? Correct? I'm in it if so.

Last edited:
I just don't get how they shipped battlefront without a real story attached to it. It's a fun shooter but man really was lacking.
Yeah, if they had an actual storymode, I think that game would have been amazing.

An actual story mode would've been A LOT of work. Honestly, I can't say that I blame them for leaving that out. However, I would've appreciated more single player content like the training missions. The speeder bike chase training was a lot of fun but pretty pointless as the speeder bikes are only on Endor and impractical to use. They could've adapted scenes from the OT into more "missions" and had some success IMO.

- Yeah, i just enabled my 2 factor this week. Especially with the holidays around the corner, online services\accounts will be breached at higher levels.

- This iteration of battlefront couldn't have been execuited any better. Sure you could have a story mode, but of what?

Redo past campaigns and people will ***** and moan for something new.

They couldn't do anything with the new sequels bc it was\still is secret until more movies come out.

Dedicate any work for some original, tangent story and im pretty sure the game would have missed its window.

Can't satisfy all, despite selling what, 14+ million copies? I guess it wasn't that bad of a oversight.

So you can preorder IW from BB, receive MW DL code, and cancel shortly after? Correct? I'm in it if so.
Yes. Best Buy will charge you initially but will put the money back in your account after a few days. Just make sure to cancel before the game actually ships. Also keep in mind, the code is only for the campaign and will stop working on 11/4/16.

D Double D Double I got it as a preorder bonus for FF7. I think you can cop on PSN for a few dollars. It plays Aeris' theme :smokin

Yes. Best Buy will charge you initially but will put the money back in your account after a few days. Just make sure to cancel before the game actually ships. Also keep in mind, the code is only for the campaign and will stop working on 11/4/16.

@ddouble I got it as a preorder bonus for FF7. I think you can cop on PSN for a few dollars. It plays Aeris' theme
smokin.gif
Please tell me more about this preorder for FF7?

[@=/u/37394/ddouble]@ddouble[/@] I got it as a preorder bonus for FF7. I think you can cop on PSN for a few dollars. It plays Aeris' theme :smokin
Please tell me more about this preorder for FF7?
The port that released on PS4

I played F.N.G. on the remaster. Now I have to wait for the rest to install :smh:

On another note, Redbox is getting Mafia III so I'll probably just rent it.

A month till my playstation comes! So hyped.

Vita been keeping me busy. I'm really late, but Limbo is phenomenal. What an awesome game.

Saturday morning RPG is a nice change of pace too. Finished the first episode. Nothing earth shattering, but i dig it. I like essentaly fighting Cobra. :lol:

Last edited:
Nice, thanks! Turned on my PS4 and it actually alerted me as soon as I logged in.

39GB's for early access? I guess it makes sense. The download for MW and IW would have been over 100GB probably. Nice to split it up.

It sucks cause you need ~10GBs to play and that's only enough for the tutorial mission :smh:

really excited to try out the vr

haven't felt this way bout a new system in years

I'm excited too.

Embargo ends today so we should see a flood of news and maybe a Giant Bomb Stream too.

Launch Bundle Unboxing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom