The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

^I've seen the psvr bundle with the cam, move controllers and the tech demo go between $800-1,300

Installed the tomb raider definitive collection that I bought for like $8 months ago. Think I'm gonna play that now and get rise after I'm done. Been wanting something unchartered like lol

[rule]

Can't watch but everyone going on about how much better this build of FFXV is.
Really glad it was delayed from the sounds of it. All we need to see now is the pro version.

Last edited:
First year I don't buy Fifa, Madden, or 2K on release date

I plan on waiting till black Friday

Alright, with the couple hours i've spent with I am Setsuna, I can safely say that this game is worth a playthrough for those who have played CT. Any game that has X-Cut is alright by me. :lol:

Ffxv looks meh

I agree. It's been delayed for too long and seeing the gameplay and scenery and etc, i just think it's impossible to live up to the hype this game has built. Definitely the most anticipated game of of the past five years.

COD:IW and COD:R will be 130gb total
sick.gif

full day of playing bloodborne today. went through 4 bosses: martyr logarius, amygdala, micolash and mergos wet nurse. i have to say after the monster that is ebrietas these 4 were relatively easy. the last 3 being some of the easiest in the game, only took me 2 attempts each. martyr logarius gave me a head ache but after i discovered that you can parry him, i felt stupid, and the fight became easy.

Glad I didn't beat Gehrman, didn't know Ebrietas was in the game, will go looking for her later this weekend. Game pretty much over after wet nurse. Now go get Dark Souls 3 after Bloodborne and continue the punishment.

The Old Hunters bosses make Ebrietas seem like The Witch of Hemwick.

I'm running into a lot of stupid bugs in Mafia 3, nothing game breaking but still.

The setting and music are amazing, tho, so I'm still liking it a lot so far.

^Is the driving as bad as everyone says it is?

I don't really have a problem w/ the driving.

I guess you could say it feels a little clunky but it's set in the 60's, so, I feel like that was done purposely.

I just played the Batman VR demo. I am now a believer.
Share your experience b. I still need to try it out
I'm not sure how to describe it honestly. I'm not going to say I felt totally immersed in Arkham but you definitely feel like you're apart of the game. It weirded me out everytime I looked at my hands because I was holding 2 move controllers but when I looked down, my hands were empty. I enjoyed it a lot and so did my wife. I'm not going to rush out to get one right away but I will be copping within the next year. My next purchases are looking like

1. 4K TV
2. PS4 Pro
3. PSVR

I agree with Colin; VR is here to stay.

Corrections - 1:39
Twitchcon Announcements - 5:02
Battleborn Free to Play Leaks - 22:03
Games with Gold vs PS+ - 36:07
Podcast Halftime - 44:08
L&R: PS4 Isn't Hot in Japan - 47:05
L&R: Hall of Fame Game - 56:38
L&R: Crises from Bad AI? - 1:06:31
L&R: Just a Nice Comment - 1:17:36
Time for Bets - 1:21:13
Closing - 1:27:18

I preordered the vr but slacked on checking on the games

gotta do my googles to see what games are looking right

I know I'll get drive club

Gg bloodborne.. 7.5/8

i see everyones talking bout mafia 3, never played any of the mafia games, how is it different from the gta series? im interested but seeing gta on deep discounts makes me want to buy it more than trying out mafia3.

whats something new that it offers that gta doesnt have? tia

Back
Top Bottom