The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Quick watch this hilarious video before it gets taken down:

Samsung is so seriously butt hurt that they put in order to take down all videos.

:rofl:

Last edited:
*random *

I swear when I was playing the last of us Joel reminded me so much of Old man Logan and now this.. :rofl:

CvJNKGZVYAA_FCe.jpg

the-last-of-us-joel.jpg

Last edited:
Did anyone that order BF1 from Amazon not get release day delivery? Pre-ordered mine last week with and its saying it's not gonna get here until 25th w two-day prime, typically they do release day delivery...

Did anyone that order BF1 from Amazon not get release day delivery? Pre-ordered mine last week with and its saying it's not gonna get here until 25th w two-day prime, typically they do release day delivery...
I was going to place an order Monday and it said October 26th delivery date. So I preordered elsewhere.

I was going to place an order Monday and it said October 26th delivery date. So I preordered elsewhere.

Yeah I don't get it, if you order deluxe you can get it by Friday but not the regular. A friend pre-ordered the regular and is getting his Friday, unfortunately Amazon customer service is buns so I'll never get a reasoning.

I was like there's no way that rdr trailer is crashing gaf.

forgot about the nx reveal.

what else were you guys expecting from a trailer for a game dropping a year from now?
I wanted to know where the game fits in the RD timeline. 

Also trailers from games dropping a year or more from now that gave us more.

What I'm saying is they didn't have to show a ton of stuff they will in due time this is just a teaser to get people hyped

What I'm saying is they didn't have to show a ton of stuff they will in due time this is just a teaser to get people hyped
Knowing the exact timeline for RDR2 isn't a ton of stuff though.

Also it was rumored that this game was supposed to be announced at e3, but they didn't because of the gun violence.

Where's the gun violence now?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Sony getting the marketing for RDR 2 is huge. It also means we probably won't get any Sony published games next fall :lol:

Sony getting the marketing for RDR 2 is huge. It also means we probably won't get any Sony published games next fall :lol:
Hell not like we getting much now lol

Knowing the exact timeline for RDR2 isn't a ton of stuff though.
Also it was rumored that this game was supposed to be announced at e3, but they didn't because of the gun violence.
Where's the gun violence now?:nerd:
Probably wanted to just cut together a different trailer all together. Idk I wasn't expecting much from this tbh so I don't mind as much

Yeah that's kinda what I was getting at. Seems like Sony would just rather release their games throughout the year and rely on 3rd party during the holidays. I actually like it that way.

Yeah that's kinda what I was getting at. Seems like Sony would just rather release their games throughout the year and rely on 3rd party during the holidays. I actually like it that way.
i like it that way as well. they are already kinda doing that this year with the delay of GR2 and KH 2.8 till next year so it doesnt have to compete with bigger titles during the holidays

Back
Top Bottom