The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

It looks like a PSVR prototype. That price point is killer though. Are there any vids of the headset in action?
I don't think there are yet. I still need to check out the entire keynote.

For now, here's the only other vid on it.

If you are a casual gamer, probably not. Other than maybe not worrying about battery life due to them being plugged in.

The customization is the key selling point to alot of people.

I am going to be looking at build quality specifically. I have gone through 5-6 DS4's playing Destiny/COD and wearing out the joysticks.
Really? Damn that sucks I'm on my second one because I accidentally broke my first one even though the thumb sticks were peeling but I haven't run into that problem with the newer DS4s
Its the act of having to click in the left analog stick to run. I have tried the newer ones. They do last longer, but the problem still pops up were eventually the analog stick won't click.

Its the act of having to click in the left analog stick to run. I have tried the newer ones. They do last longer, but the problem still pops up were eventually the analog stick won't click.
Yeah I could see that being a problem. That happened to my 360 controller to the point where the left analog stick wouldn't even be able to register movement

Gymkana :pimp:

I always wanted to go back to that game but no time. :smh:
Just make sure you clear some space :lol:

VR with headphones take you to another world.

I was reading about a dude who said he normally puts his wife and kids to bed before gaming and he was playing on his PS VR and didn't realise his daughter had woke up and was sitting next to him all this time just watching.

Last thing you want to do is give your daughter a fade :lol:

yeah my cousin came over to play mine and while he was playing his phone started ringing in real life and he was mad confused

he didn't know what to do lmao

he was completely sucked into the matrix

what console did the first uncharted game come out? i just started uncharted 4 and this game is on another level. i thought it would be like last of us. is uncharted collection worth getting?

I was just talking to my buddy about a pro style controller for the PS4.  Mostly for Overwatch, so I can use rear bumpers to excessively jump around while still being able to move the RS.  May cop a third-party controller. 
sick.gif

But hey, its officially licensed, so can't be too bad right?

Finally got around to playing my VR. Played with VR worlds and demo disc. Early impressions:

Not a gimmick, a new and amazing way to game. The sense of immersion is amazing.

Headset is really comfortable, with a nice weight distribution. You can hardly feel it.

Everything looks like it's viewed through a screen door. I guess it has to do with the low resolution screen. Once you're in game, you can get lost and forget about it though.

Graphics are ok, makes me want to fast forward 2-3 years for a next hardware iteration with higher resolution. Games where you are stationery, or which aren't meant to be photorealistic at all fare better. Job simulator's cartoony world works way better than Drive Club VR or VR Luge, both of which are a blurry mess for me. (Maybe PS4 pro will help with that?)

London Heist was great fun...I wish I had like 2 more hours of it.

A proper horror game is going to cause some unfortunate gamer to die of a heart attack.

Haven't played my copies of Batman, Eve, Thumper, or Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes yet.

Last edited:
Final Fantasy XV goes gold, ‘Omen’ CG trailer and DLC details

Final Fantasy XV has gone gold, Square Enix announced at Paris Games Week. That means development on the game is complete and it is ready for production.

With Final Fantasy XV now complete, development will shift towards the creation of the $24.99 Season Pass content. The main focus is three original episodes that take place during the events of the game. Each episode allows players to take control of one of Noctis’ comrades, each who have their own play style. Players can explore previously unseen areas filled with new monsters, and even obtain weapons that can later be used in the main game. Episode Gladiolus will launch first, followed by Episode Ignis and Episode Prompto. Each episode can also be purchased separately in addition to with the Season Pass.

Following the character episodes, an expansion pack called “Comrades” will introduce a brand-new online co-op mode for up to four players which features “intense battles,” allowing players to take full control of Noctis, Gladio, Prompto and Ignis as a group. Comrades will also be available as a separate purchase in addition to with the Season Pass.

Square Enix Business Division 2 producer Haruyoshi Sawatari is managing the downloadable content. It is being overseen by Final Fantasy XV director Hajime Tabata, with development led by core members of the game’s team.

Square Enix also debuted a new CG trailer, dubbed “Omen,” made in collaboration with Digic Pictures, who worked on Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV. Here’s Square Enix’s overview of the video: “Noctis navigates a rapidly shifting world, endless waves of enemies, a gradual loss of abilities, and a madness that brings harm to his beloved fiancée. Inspired by the world and story of Final Fantasy XV, the trailer depicts a nightmarish ‘omen’ for Noctis’ father King Regis—a catastrophic future that must be avoided.”

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2016/10/final-fa...en-cg-trailer-dlc-details#tYghqjRHicMsh27H.99

[rule]

Last edited:
[h4]KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 + 2.5 HD REMIX COMING TO PS4 ON MARCH 28, 2017 (NA)[/h4]
I'll give it another try now that it's confirmed. Shoutout to @HybridSoldier23  
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom