The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Anyone beat Mafia 3 yet?

I still can't get myself to continue it, story is boring and gameplay is lackluster... Does the game get better further into the story?
I beat Mafia 3. The story, IMO, is good......depending on what path you choose in the end. As for the game itself, if the mission types are getting repetitive for you.......it will remain that way.

Smh didn't have enough space on my hard drive and missed out on last week's free resident evil deal

Last edited:
I told myself I would wait for reviews on Skyrim before copping because of how broken everyone told me it was on PS3 but I just caved.

Hopefully I don't start moving in slo mo 12 hours in, :lol:

[rule]

[rule]

Yakuza-6-PS4-Models-Ann-JP_06-25-16_002.jpg

Last edited:
I'll see don't understand why people were so hyped for this game.

I actually feel bad for that team because unlike your bigger developers, they don't have someone like Activision backing them. These guys may be looking good for new jobs soon.

I actually feel bad for that team because unlike your bigger developers, they don't have someone like Activision backing them. These guys may be looking good for new jobs soon.
i think it was a mixture of what the devs said would be in the game and the ideas of possibility with people hyping this A LOT because they had a misconstrued idea of what the game would be. 

sucks for the dev team man the must be one hell of a nightmare for them to deal with 

The controller that I broke is still under the 1-year warranty and I still have the receipt. So I'm shipping it out. I will never take my frustration on a controller again.

Last edited:

I was hyped for it because of space travel. Taking off and landing on planets seamlessly. I mostly got what I want since what I wanted really wasn't too much. Put in a bunch of hours at first too but the game has flaws that need to be fixed before I can continue to play it and while they were releasing regular patches at first they've just completely stopped.

I feel bad for them too. People already were waiting for it to fail so they could feel vindicated in not getting the hype and when it did they pounced and were damn merciless. They made a bad game but it's still their lives, have some sort of restraint. Now they might never work again in the industry. They should all legit be on suicide watch. Friends and fam hitting them up as much as possible to see if they're cool.

Today I have to study for a midterm all day

Take Exam first thing tomorrow..then go to Best Buy..pick up Skyrim..and play til Tuesday (Off Monday as well)

Need to stop procrastinating and start

Back
Top Bottom