The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Lost Soul Aside looks exactly like my type of game and that music is :smokin

I just hope he can stay true to his vision and release the game he wants to release. Sony should just put up the money and let him do his thing.

As long as he oversees everything and gets people to take some of the menial tasks off him.
Him rolling solo will probably take too long.

i saw digital foundrys video on skyrim, the ps4 remaster isnt 30fps? and they mentioned something about the game dropping frames when you play continously ?

That was the PS3 version that did that.

The remaster is 30fps from what I can see.

Last edited:
Of course. That's what I meant, let him create his vision with the help of others.

Finished my exam..went to Best Buy to pick up Skyrim

Whenever I buy games from the stores it turns into a 30 min convo with the employees there about Bethesda..happens every time

Anyway..just ate lunch and will start..I have a feeling I'm gonna pull an all nighter

I never played Skyrim last gen... Is the remaster as buggy as the PS3 version? I might scoop it up...

I never played the PS3 version but I've been playing nonstop since Friday morning and haven't had a single issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
LMK if u run into any game breaking bugs 20 hours in. I'll probably get it if u don't.

From the digitial foundry video, those bugs are not there.

IIRC, it was due to the PS3 having a split RAM config which is not a problem with the PS4 and its a remaster too so all that should have been ironed out.

Battlefield 1 or Titanfall 2? I have BF4 and Battlefront and I enjoy those 2 a lot but I was leaning towards Titanfall 2 because it seems unique and fast-paced. Played the BF1 beta and loved it and I see they're practically both a 8.8 in ratings so I was looking for another opinion. Right now I'm leaning towards BF1.

I never played the PS3 version but I've been playing nonstop since Friday morning and haven't had a single issue.

LMK if u run into any game breaking bugs 20 hours in. I'll probably get it if u don't.

I'm like 25 hours in w/ some AFK time in there but the only issue I've had was one game crash.

Game runs smooth and I have like 50 auto saves, :lol:

29955681623_045e902d9b_h.jpg

29957625884_43681beeda_h.jpg

raw

good to hear that skyrim reviews. played the pc version multiple times. dont mind playing it again on ps4 :pimp:

Man the music in skyrim..lol I don't mean to talk about it more but this is seriously on the the best games ever

The controls are still a little sluggish since this originally came out over 5 yrs ago (I feel Fallout controls are much smoother) but once

you get over that it is smooth sailing..I'm just walking around filling up my map...you don't want to fast travel at all because it is so amazing

just walking around seeing the environment and listening to the music..I'm level 4..and I used only one handed perks for now..my PS3 character

was a mix of warrior/mage..I'm thinking of just going warrior this run..I got chased by a giant..I forgot how fun it was to mess with them

Project CARS or Assetto Corsa of DriveClub.

Which is best?
Depends what you're looking for...

To me, Drive Club is more of an arcade racer, while Project Cars and Assetto Corsa are more sims.

I don't like the feel of DC, but it does look and sound great. 

I prefer Assetto over Project.  

Project CARS or Assetto Corsa of DriveClub.

Which is best?
Depends what you're looking for...

To me, Drive Club is more of an arcade racer, while Project Cars and Assetto Corsa are more sims.
I don't like the feel of DC, but it does look and sound great. 

I prefer Assetto over Project.  

Thanks for the input.

Assetto Corsa it is.

Back
Top Bottom