The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Lol bout to say, Phil Fish cracked and now NMS dude
roll.gif

Internet can be vicious
roll.gif
Dude's bday is in a couple days.
nerd.gif

So far skyrim fits the cash grab definition of remaster, but I've never played skyrim.

If skyrim was already on BC, you'd be paying $60 for mods essentially.

Last edited:

So far skyrim fits the cash grab definition of remaster, but I've never played skyrim.

If skyrim was already on BC, you'd be paying $60 for mods essentially.
and better stability on consoles as well. i never played it but i will probably get it for christmas on xbone to see what the mods are like 

So far, I'm into.
The OST is great.

Funny thing was..years ago I played Oblivion..wasn't feeling it at all so didn't pick up Skyrim..played FO4 and was amazed..so had to hook up the PS3 bought Skyrim with all DLCs for like $15 brand new and played about 50 hours of Skyrim this yr..it's amazing..for those interested in sandbox games you could d whatever the hell u want..I cannot wait til tomorrow ..I guess I'll play both that and FO4..but will focus on Skyrim for about a month

World of Final Fantasy may be in my top 3 games of the year. It has flaws, but the simplicity and battle system, along with the ability to play it in chunks has me wanting to dive in more and more as I get further along.

It also makes me even more excited for Ni No Kuni 2.

World of Final Fantasy may be in my top 3 games of the year. It has flaws, but the simplicity and battle system, along with the ability to play it in chunks has me wanting to dive in more and more as I get further along.

It also makes me even more excited for Ni No Kuni 2.
Im getting it next week just not sure if I should cop for Vita or PS4.

NNK2, I really hope it drops next year :smokin

You guys figure out what you're getting from the B2G1 sale? I'm leaning towards World of FF, BF1 and Rise of the Tomb Raider.

PS4 has been great for me. I just fire up Spotify in the background and grind for a few hours. Even fired up a bunch of old Bad Religion albums; like it was 2003 in my room at home. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom