The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

These are gun perks that in talking about. You can craft variants of guns using salvage or get them through loot boxes.

Skip to 6 minutes

So are you gonna copp?
I'll buy cod4 remastered in 5 months when they sell it solo

The IW maps aren't good imo and I'm not feeling the game play. Not the mechanics per se, but how they mesh with the maps and TTK

Last edited:
These are gun perks that in talking about. You can craft variants of guns using salvage or get them through loot boxes.

Skip to 6 minutes
ill peep it later but IW did say they were gonna be nerving and rebalancing stuff in the game prior to its launch on IW's subreddit if you are interested at all in checking it out 

@blakep267  i peeped the video and i do think Drift0r makes some points. i dont think the invigorate perk or the double kill ammo reload is all that imbalanced tho imo. i can see why he would feel that way but when you play the game its not like it is entirely unbalanced even in the footage he shows, he still gets beat in engagements with other players. the ammo refill from double kills i can see being a problem but i cant really talk about it much. I do think lag compensation was a problem in the game tho and IW did say they were aware of it and the server issues and by launch it should be working fine so I'm gonna wait and see how the game is on release to see how it all is 

I think I've just outgrown COD MP. I want to play MWR because itseems nostalgic to me but I have no desire to play IW MP. I get my MP fix from BF now.

Apparently the servers for MWR are up now. If you have it, you can play. Can anyone confirm? I'm at work all night :smh:

i play a few games and it gets shut down :lol:

first game went 10-4 tho, got that chopper too :smokin

Last edited:
Was COD4 the last game before the OD killstreaks ruined the game? It's been so long that I don't remember where the killstreak spam started. I remember COD4 having killstreaks too, but the last COD I played 3-4 years ago involved me spawning 4x in a row under some aerial strike @#%@ and me turning off the PS4 and vowing never to play again :lol:

Last edited:
Was COD4 the last game before the OD killstreaks ruined the game? It's been so long that I don't remember where the killstreak spam started. I remember COD4 having killstreaks too, but the last COD I played 3-4 years ago involved me spawning 4x in a row under some aerial strike @#%@ and me turning off the PS4 and vowing never to play again :lol:
It kinda took off with MW2 and onwards when they started adding more killstreaks past the old 3, 5, 7 streaks in CoD4

Shadow of the Tomb Raider may well be the next game in Lara Croft’s adventure series.

The title was spotted on a laptop screen on a Montreal subway, and posted to Reddit by one Tripleh280, who managed to take a blurry screenshot of what seems to be some sort of presentation regarding a new Tomb Raider game.
Would have prefered Dawn of the Tomb Raider.

Last edited:
It's hard to believe but we have 4 weeks until Final Fantasy XV releases
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom