The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

im playin witcher 3 now and does this game get better? im 3 hrs in and blah. fight mechanics are fidgety, the dialogue is corny (imo) and getting a bit of a head ache from the buggy graphics. and this was supposed to beat bloodborne in game of the year in some polls? im startin to regret not getting gta v for this

I never ran into any problems with the graphics being buggy or the fighting mechanics; I'm not sure what's going on there for you. TW3 is easily one of the best games of this console generation.

TW3 is just dense as hell. There's too.much to do
laugh.gif
i loved that about it. i never wanted it to end honestly lol 

I was going to pick up WoFF tomorrow but Blue Dragon is available on Xbox via BC now so I'll probably wait until next year. After FF XV, FF XII HD and Persona 5.

I'll cop BF1 so I can run with the boys :smokin

Last edited:
I was going to pick up WoFF tomorrow but Blue Dragon is available on Xbox via BC now so I'll probably wait until next year. After FF XV, FF XII HD and Persona 5.

I'll cop BF1 so I can run with the boys :smokin

Blue Dragon you say? :nerd:
Yessir, it dropped yesterday. I already put in almost 3 hours last night. I made it to disc 3 but never finished it all the way thru.

Get Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Free When You Buy PS4 November 4-5

Pick up the new slimmer, lighter PS4 for $299.99 USD / $379.99 CAD at select retailers in the U.S. and Canada from November 4-5 and you’ll get a free copy of Infinity Ward’s latest addition to the Call of Duty series (check with your local retailer). And if you pick up the Uncharted 4 PS4 bundle, you’ll get the new slimmer PS4, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for just $299.99.
The PlayStation community just got a sneak peek at Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare during the recent beta on PS4, and I personally can’t wait to jump in and play on Friday. See you online!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016...e-warfare-free-when-you-buy-ps4-november-4-5/

How does Dishonored stack up against BioShock? I'm talking about the OG BioShock, not that snooze fest known as BioShock Infinite.

There's really no good racing game coming out this year :x,this so call next gen been a flop to me, really have no game I'm looking forward to but.

How does Dishonored stack up against BioShock? I'm talking about the OG BioShock, not that snooze fest known as BioShock Infinite.
i thought Bioshcok Infinite was good but tbh i cant really tell you all that much that happens in that game besides the general story lol

I cant really compare both games to each other. i think from a story aspect OG bioshock is better but the lore around Dishonored is very interesting as well as the  world in DH1 as well as from a gameplay and control standpoint i find Dishonored to be better 

OG Bioshock is one of the best games ever made :lol:

I am pretty sure Dishonored is a real one but the odds of it being on that level are slim.

Back
Top Bottom