The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

So I did a chat with live support and they told me that the fans constantly running on the PS4 Pro is normal.

I'm not going to risk it and just going to exchange the console.

So I did a chat with live support and they told me that the fans constantly running on the PS4 Pro is normal.

I'm not going to risk it and just going to exchange the console.
Since the ps4 pro is based on polaris, the gpu fan is probably what's making all that noise. I have the polaris 10 gpu and it's hella loud when I'm haming. I'm an ear bud user, so it doesn't bother me too much.

1080p 60fps mode also included.
Patch done by only 2 guys.

Anyone who hasn't played this should play it for the battle arena mode alone. It's that good.

Last edited:
Just got the final patch #'s for XV.

39GB patch day one. YES -- I said 39GB, it's the biggest single patch ever. Be prepared to leave your PS4 on overnight.

Last edited:
39 gigs? That's not a patch, that's a ******* game 
laugh.gif

FF XV is out in the wild

Someone was streaming but got shut down. If you want to see gameplay videos they should be popping up on Youtube.

Last edited:
I'm gonna head over to my spot in Brooklyn tomorrow to check for XV. Same place I got MSGV from there early. If you're in the NYC area, ask around and you'll probably come up with something.

I can only play one game at a time..unless the reviews for 15 are crazy..ill pick it up..but I'll be good with Skyrim for a long time

I'm all into crafting rare potions now..it's real easy to defeat giants even at lower level..just need a bow and a spot they can't reach u..the loot/gold they drop is great..dragons are super easy now too..I'm level 19

Last edited:
PS is not sure if their network will handle the traffic. It's being lobbied that they split it up over a month and put out 7-9 gigs each.

Sounds like a good amount of improvements.
One of the guys who got it early had a 7GB patch.

Cxfg1ZOXgAAifk0.jpg

I would rather I get it all at once to be honest. PSN Speeds are not a problem for me and I want the best experience straight away.
Hopefully they come in quick succession.

So I exchanged my Pro for a new one and it seems to be running a bit quieter. The fan still kicks on when gaming, which at this point I'm thinking is normal. It's definitely not as loud as before though. Hopefully there aren't any issues.

I thought the purpose of the delay was so they DIDN'T have to release a massive day one patch and accommodate those without a internet connection.

Back
Top Bottom