The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'm looking at cod iw with moderwarfare for Black Friday. Is it worth buying? 
I did that COD deal they had a few days ago at Gamestop and after a few days Im just sitting here like

IW is maybe the worst COD game I've ever played and MWR was all just nostalgia and doesn't hold up to todays standards imo

Its not a huge loss as I only traded in Titanfall 2( was kinda bored with it and its just gonna get cheaper nowadays anyway if I wanna get it again).

Going straight back to gamestop and trading it back

I'm looking at cod iw with moderwarfare for Black Friday. Is it worth buying? 
Nah I completely regret it.
Thanks guys. Saved me the money 

Made my choices. Original total was ~$450 but with the discounts, I ended up spending $131.42.

Star Wars Battlefront

Far Cry Primal

Megadimension Neptunia VII

Minecraft: Telltale Series

Batman: Telltale Series

Tales of Zesteria

I Am Setsuna

Terraria (own it on Vita but it wasn't cross buy)

The Crew Complete Edition

Virginia

Was thinking of Just Cause 3 and a couple others, but with FF XV dropping next week this is more than enough to get me through until spring/summer.

So from what I'm seeing, no 55" 4k tvs that are good for the Pro are less than $700 tomorrow. Leaning back toward just buying a 4k monitor and upgrading my graphics card early next yr

CyDDRJcUAAAO5x2.jpg:large

So from what I'm seeing, no 55" 4k tvs that are good for the Pro are less than $700 tomorrow. Leaning back toward just buying a 4k monitor and upgrading my graphics card early next yr
A few places have the Samsung KS 8000 on sale for $1000. It's a little more then the price you're looking for but it's a great tv and has great reviews. I just bought one last week.

PS4 bundle on target can be had for as low as 210 if you have a target RED card. Can't decide if I wanna cop or not but it's almost too good to pass up

Last edited:
Currently playing:

SF5
Watch Dogs 2

Have sealed copies of and preordered:

Skyrim Remastered
The Last Guardian
FFX15

Is Dishonored 2 any good? I played and beat the first one but didn't like how the game encouraged a stealth approach.

E3 2k17 planning already taking place.

Skate 4

Mad Max 2

Shadow of Mordor 2

Cyberpunk

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Far Cry 5

Dragon's Age 4

Rocksteady

Sucker Punch

Last of Us 2

Dying Light 2

Super Mario 128

Pikmin 4

Borderlands 3

Star Wars not-Battlefront game

Bully Sequel

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Doubt it for more than half of the list

Skate 4: A skate company wants EA to make skate 4. EA's social media accounts get spammed with skate 4 posts. The youtuber pwediepie(50mil~ subs) helped boost skate 3 sales by streaming it. And there's a  make ea skate again movement.

Mad Max 2: Last one came out in 2015. Would be criminal to not make a new one when the new mad max movie drops, similar to the way they dropped mad max after mad max fury road dropped.

Shadow of Mordor 2: a stunt person had the game listed under one of her projects

Cyberpunk: CD Project Red's next game that they've already teased 2 e3's ago.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Person on train had a slideslow with the title, pic hasn't been confirmed fake yet.

Far Cry 5: http://www.psu.com/news/31265/new-far-cry-5-release-date

Dragon's Age 4: last installment was 2 years ago

Rocksteady: Various npcs talk about superman.

Sucker Punch: last released game was in 2014

Last of Us 2: rumors

Dying Light 2: Since 2011, techland's been refining the zombie game genre.

Super Mario 128: nintendo switch reveal shows mario doing a triple jump

Pikmin 4: Already talked about by miyamoto

Borderlands 3: confirmed

Star Wars not-Battlefront game: Teased at e3 2k16 

Bully Sequel: Bully released in 2006. RDR gets a sequal after 7 years.
mean.gif

RDR sold quite a few million more than Bully. I'm not sure if Bully sales really give any hope for a sequel. You never know with Rockstar tho.

I didn't really like Shadow of Mordor. I thought it was severely overrated. It just happened to come out during a drought. I did like the combat tho.

That Star WARS game at E3 was the one being developed by Visceral with Amy Hennig at the helm. Most likely it's gonna be :smokin

RDR sold quite a few million more than Bully. I'm not sure if Bully sales really give any hope for a sequel. You never know with Rockstar tho.

I didn't really like Shadow of Mordor. I thought it was severely overrated. It just happened to come out during a drought. I did like the combat tho.

That Star WARS game at E3 was the one being developed by Visceral with Amy Hennig at the helm. Most likely it's gonna be :smokin
Amy Hennig da gawd :pimp:

Officially done ordering with amazon, checked my pre order for FFXV and the date was changed to december 7th because i made a payment change. Last time i ever pre order from there, took 20 minutes talking to CSR to get it back to the day it its out. 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

went late to best buy and target

copped...

street fighter v

skyrim

call of duty iw/mw

and captain america civil war

nba 2k17 sold out in both stores

Anybody with the pro have any issues with it saying their tv doesnt support HDCP 2.2
Mine was saying it was only supported 1.4 but i know all my ports are 2.2
I went back into settings 15 mins later and now its registering as HDCP 2.2

Edit:

Nevermind seems to be a common issue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom