The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Dishonored 2 limited edition on sale now at BB for 35 bucks. Got battlefield 1 for 15 on Thursday with GCU and rewards. And dishonored 2 for 20 with rewards from BB. Gonna be a busy holiday season with games lol

No Thanksgiving or Black Friday deals here, but I went out and bought Tomb Raider yesterday... 
tongue.gif

Can't wait to get started! 

hyper void vr mode is nice as hell

the vr battlefront dlc doesn't drop til dec 6th

was hoping it was out already

Did that GS trade in and traded in my copy of Mafia 3. I just couldn't finish that game. Now to see if I can somehow trade COD for FFXV...

Playing the Platnium demo again to see if it's worth the purchase again lol.

Got doom, gta v, and complete witcher 3 for 75 bucks. Not too shabby. Of course i forgot the 10 percebt code smh

Really ready to dive in with my ps4. Also already have ground zeroes and MGSv. And NHL 17.

Please let there be no talk of FF XV in here. I don't want to see any spoilers. Outside of a few trailers here and there, I've been on blackout. I haven't even watched any of the ATBs. I'm going blind for the most part :nerd:

Someone on gaf was saying it was running poorly on the pro.

Only in the tutorial section which made it sound like a glitch.

We've already seen the pro improvements on the Judgement demo and from the final game and it looks and performs better except that part.

Still though as Hybrid said, more patches still to come since they had to break it down.

Please let there be no talk of FF XV in here. I don't want to see any spoilers. Outside of a few trailers here and there, I've been on blackout. I haven't even watched any of the ATBs. I'm going blind for the most part :nerd:

Some cinematic cutscenes in the begining so you may want to skip or look away.
Caught me off guard.

If they would have did a FF XV PS4 Pro, I would've copped. I just don't see the point in copping a slim when my current PS4 does the same thing and the Pro is out there :\

Lol.

Y'all will all have one by next month. Stop playing.

You just waiting for at least a $20 Gamestop gift card to justify it :lol:

I'm pretty sure I just read an article where it was said that it wasn't in development but there's a rumor going around that MvC 4 will be revealed at PSX.

Lol.

Y'all will all have one by next month. Stop playing.

You just waiting for at least a $20 Gamestop gift card to justify it :lol:
A Pro or slim? I'm never getting a slim :lol: Pro will be copped once I find out my next duty assignment. If I get something like Korea, I'll just wait since I won't be getting my 4k TV.

I'm pretty sure I just read an article where it was said that it wasn't in development but there's a rumor going around that MvC 4 will be revealed at PSX.

Saw that too.

I'm not even going to get excited. I just can't be played with like that man.

I would do backflips if this actually happens.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom