The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

After putting in a few hours in BF1. BF4 is still my favorite FPS this gen. I like BF1 but it's missing something, I just don't know what.

After putting in a few hours in BF1. BF4 is still my favorite FPS this gen. I like BF1 but it's missing something, I just don't know what.
I dislike the progression system in the game. It just feels lacking as well as the amount of weapons. I would've preferred they add more weapons that we can customize rather than variants. And you stop unlocking stuff in the classes from rank 5 till 10 which doesn't help

I dislike the progression system in the game. It just feels lacking as well as the amount of weapons. I would've preferred they add more weapons that we can customize rather than variants. And you stop unlocking stuff in the classes from rank 5 till 10 which doesn't help
Yeah I'm definitely not feeling the weapons but I understand they had to keep it somewhat realistic to WW1. I'm sure I'll put close to 100 hours in but I don't see myself playing it as much as BF4. I still need to squad up with some NTers too.

Yeah I'm definitely not feeling the weapons but I understand they had to keep it somewhat realistic to WW1. I'm sure I'll put close to 100 hours in but I don't see myself playing it as much as BF4. I still need to squad up with some NTers too.
Agreed I would've just loved some more variety because I end up using the same 3 guns for each class and i get bored pretty quickly when playing it

This Black Friday was pretty good for me ended up picking up a ton of games:

-Mad Max

-Shadow of Mordor 

-Witcher 3 Complete Edition

-Headlander

-Virginia 

-Sniper Elite 3 

-Dishonored 2 

-Mafia 2 

-Terraria 

-Batman Telltale 

Still need to pick up:

-Tomb Raider 

-Deus Ex

-Titanfall 2 

-World of Final Fantasy 

only game I wanted to cop for BF was Bioshock collection. I was out of luck at BB and it was regular price at Targét :stoneface:

A Pro or slim? I'm never getting a slim :lol: Pro will be copped once I find out my next duty assignment. If I get something like Korea, I'll just wait since I won't be getting my 4k TV.

The Pro :lol:

and I like BF1 equally in comparison to 4.

Overwatch the GOAT this gen though :nerd:

So what exact type of external hard drive should I be looking for to purchase which will be compatible with swapping out my old hard drive. I know I asked before, but I forgot the male and model. Preferably looking to get a 2TB one

Picked up Mad Max and Battleborn for $10 each. Can't wait to play both.
You're in for a treat with mad max.

If the side missions become to cumbersome, stick to the story missions.

Don't open battleborn, get a refund.

Trust me, I own it.

It's garbage.

Last edited:
Copped hitman and upgrade pack on psn sale...game is flames. Favourite PS4 game I have played until now. (TLOU status)

Back
Top Bottom