The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I just pre ordered this off amazon. Going to cancel my pre orders for FF XV and this game at Best Buy and get my money back.

Last edited:
I had the original ps4 and was able to use headphones that has a mic with the controller, I now have the slim and whenever I plug headphones into the 3.5 jack the sound comes out but I can't speak through the mic. Headphones and mic works fine just not with the controller, any ideas what has happened? I think this could be related to the updated dualshock controller or maybe a possible update?

Am I trippin'

Or is Dark Souls 3 is one of the best games of all time? :lol

And you guys are saying BB is better? 8o

I can't wait to start it.

A little over 6 hours in FF XV and I'm just at chapter 3. I'm not sure how long this game will take me. I keep getting sidetracked with side quests :lol

I still need to restart BB since my saves got messed up

Man I can't wait to play BB. I started a character but that is it. I am at 60 hours on DS3. I haven't put this kind of work into a non MP shooter since FF12.

Last edited:
A little over 6 hours in FF XV and I'm just at chapter 3. I'm not sure how long this game will take me. I keep getting sidetracked with side quests :lol
I'm still in chapter 2 with 9 hours lol I just can't help running around on foot and doing all the side missions

Man I can't wait to play BB. I started a character but that is it. I am at 60 hours on DS3. I haven't put this kind of work into a non MP shooter since FF12.
Nice I'll probably pick up DS3 around Christmas time. Gonna be going into my backlog heavy come Christmas break :hat

I'm still in chapter 2 with 9 hours lol I just can't help running around on foot and doing all the side missions
Nice I'll probably pick up DS3 around Christmas time. Gonna be going into my backlog heavy come Christmas break :hat
In chapter 2 approaching 7 hours. On release date one of my homies was telling me how the game is short due to some Japanese players clearing it 10-13 hours. Not saying that it can't be completed in that time span but imo, this can definitely be a 50+ hour game.

My wife got me Dark Souls 3 for Christmas. I mentioned that I wanted it and my 8 yr old started obnoxiously coughing which is how I found out :lol

Now my wife said she's taking it back since I know about it. She says whatever she gets me has to be a surprise :\

In chapter 2 approaching 7 hours. On release date one of my homies was telling me how the game is short due to some Japanese players clearing it 10-13 hours. Not saying that it can't be completed in that time span but imo, this can definitely be a 50+ hour game.
That's how I'm feeling as well. I was pretty slow to get all the basic stuff out of the way first in the game but so far I'm just taking my time with it. So far the story missions are pretty easy tho so I can see them just sticking with those and avoiding the side missions to clear it and keeping grinding to a minimum

Back
Top Bottom