The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'm also having issues with my FFXV hud cutting off. If anyone figures a workaround let me know. I'm not playing until it's fixed smh

It's hardly a deal breaker, your not missing anything vital but the workaround is to to change the scale aspect ratio from 16:9 to 4:3 I believe. Haven't done so myself because I'm not THAT bothered by the slight cutoff.

Last edited:
Clementine byke. 
pimp.gif

It's hardly a deal breaker, your not missing anything vital but the workaround is to to change the scale aspect ratio from 16:9 to 4:3 I believe. Haven't done so myself because I'm not THAT bothered by the slight cutoff.
In the PS4 settings? It's a deal-breaker for me cause I can hardly see my MP.

Death Stranding looks interesting to say the least 
laugh.gif
 dont know whats going on but it is looking solid

Mass Effect: Andromeda is already looking like GOTY 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 body is not ready

Prey looks dope too i cant wait to morph into a cup 

The Walking Dead Season 3 is kinda dope. it'd be cool to see Clem become a mentor like figure since she has experienced so much. Hopefully its better than season 2 because season 2 was a let down for me 

GotG Telltale sounds dope hopefully it delivers. The Borderlands series is by far my favorite of all the Telltale series 

Edit: Almost forgot about Dauntless. that game looks kinda cool will need to see more of it but I'm intrigued 

Last edited:
Death Stranding look really interesting. Any news on what that game will be about? Mads and Norman Reedus? Wow, can't wait!

New Walking Dead series? I think I need to finally push myself to start Season 2 lol.

Guardians of the Galaxy series looks promising.

Just got a $25 Game Stop gift card, debating if I should get FFXV or use it towards a PS4 Pro...My 4k tv isn't HDR though 
eyes.gif

The Gran Turismo X Undefeated collab is only at Playstation Experience? Welp...Looks like I won't be getting my hands on that.

Last edited:
I asked for nothing but game stop gift cards.

Significant other

Every gift drawing :lol

I should have like 200 in gift cards

Roll to Gamestop, trade in PS4, Come like 80 outta pocket and keep it pushin

You have to get both the PS4 Pro and FFXV!
That's what I'm thinking of doing lol but would I see a drastic difference on my non-HDR 4k tv? (HDR pros, chime in)

The fans in my PS4 run pretty high now...But I think it's normal? lol

What time does PSX start? I'm talking about the actual show, none of that pre-show crap.

Edit: keynote starts at 1pm est

Last edited:
Finally watched Kingsglaive last night. Pretty cool. Advent Children is still probably my favorite FF movie. Going to peep the anime today. Don't know if Ill be able to hold off on that XV purchase.

PS is boolin' right now. Stocks goin all the way up.

May just cave and pick up FF XV. Will be my first of the series. Still not gettin' the hype :rollin

Corrections - 1:25
Marvel vs Capcom 4 - 5:31
Mario RPG/Rabbids Crossover Rumor - 23:07
Pokemon Stars Rumor - 30:16
No Man's Sky Update - 34:25
The Vision for Nintendo at Universal Theme Parks - 40:07
Podcast Halftime - 48:52
L&R: Should Atari games be left behind? - 51:14
L&R: Whose GOTY? - 59:06
L&R: Where did the PS4 Pro buzz go? - 1:07:12
Time for Bets - 1:17:51
Closing - 1:29:45