The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I just made it to chapter 2. Game delivers, I think the magitek engines are dope and how they fly in out of nowhere. Dungeons are some of the best stuff I've ever seen in a video game. My only issue is that somehow they released this game without the ability to readjust the screen. Some of the hud text gets cut off and I'm on a 70 inch, they need to patch this asap.

Not enough time in a day to play. Between work, girl and the homies I can't put in more than a late night hour or two. Let's see what happens this weekend.
i noticed it as well on my tv screen as well. i tried adjusting it on my ps4 and it didnt work but i may change the setting on my tv to see if that does anything 

they are kicking off an event between the Inhumans and X-Men, "Inhumans vs. X-Men" they had a miniseries called the "Death of X" leading up to that following Cyclops and his team of X-Men trying to figure out a way to save mutants from the effects the Terrigen Mist and some other stuff i dont want to spoil 
Speaking of Cyclops. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:

Speaking of Cyclops. 
eyes.gif

man marvel been doing X-Men dirty. i wasn't feeling the miniseries and will probably skip out on the rest of the event they have planned. if anything they made me like Cyclops even more lol

I just made it to chapter 2. Game delivers, I think the magitek engines are dope and how they fly in out of nowhere. Dungeons are some of the best stuff I've ever seen in a video game. My only issue is that somehow they released this game without the ability to readjust the screen. Some of the hud text gets cut off and I'm on a 70 inch, they need to patch this asap.

Not enough time in a day to play. Between work, girl and the homies I can't put in more than a late night hour or two. Let's see what happens this weekend.
looks like somebody got to go bruv...

conceit.JPG

Didn't even know the game awards was in a couple of hours time. Too late for me

Don't even really care about the awards. I just want to wake up to some good reveals or trailers

I really wish they would just go away with this game. It really looks good and I'm sure it'll be good but that game probably won't even release until 2018/2019.

You want kojima to make fewer trailers?

You're crazy.

Thats part of the experience with every kojima game. Master at work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom