The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

My sister has my PS4, I might let her keep it, she plays it way more than I do and I might get a Slim for myself later.

Finally watched tlou2 reveal trailer.
smokin.gif

calling it now, 2018's goty.

Unless Forza Horizon 4 drops 9/2018.

Last edited:
My PSVR is ready.
Never played an Ace Combat before but this is looking like day 1.

The music :wow:
Season 2 will begin with a bang

I ain't surprised Kojima chose this engine for his game. Just look at it.
Could easily be one of the best games next year.

Free DLC + Raven Back Story. Day 1 already anyway.

Hopefully this game is a success. Japanese games are coming back strong.
Native 4K on pro as well apparently

Shut up and take my money.
Wish I could get just the steel book alone.

Last edited:
And the official trailer... OMG, the lighting.  
10e8uae.gif
11z4utr.gif

4myugf.gif
3zhubt.gif

5lvui2.gif
9ppumq.gif

Beautiful.

I feel like this will come together in the end just like FFXV.
Hopefully still a spring release.

EDIT: Better quality

Still early and even though i think some things are step back. I do like the graphics and character switching.
Hopefully Capcom doesn't dumb it down too much and Marvel come to their senses with X-men characters.

Last edited:
I wanna find out what TLOU hype is about. I remember when it initially came out I dismissed the game as fluff but years have passed and the game is still being touted as the greatest ever, and I wanna jump on the bandwagon now :wow:

...but I'm waiting on Resident Evil 7 to be my zombie survival game :nthat:

It's the greatest game I've ever played. Amazing story and action. So much emotion. That and the UC series are impeccable.

Want to get uncharted 4 as well. I'm so conflicted. With Crash Bandicoot being remastered as well Naughty Dog is on top of the world right now

That's a must have for ps3/ps4 owners.

Sidenote: I still need to play that story DLC featuring Ellie that came out.

i bought a ps4 console for fifa and nba 2k since im really really only interested in those. but i bought my console in sept just before the new edition of the sports games came out, and the bundle inculded bloodborne, the last of us and uncharted 4. i have to say those 3 games are superb games and are a great reintroduction for me to ps4

As much as I would like Sony to release at least 2 of those exclusives next year, I don't think it's gonna happen. None of them will probably be ready before Fall and it's probably in everyone's best interest to stay out of Red Dead's way :lol:

Let's just hope FF XII & Ni No Kuni 2 doesn't get delayed :smokin

Last edited:
As much as I would like Sony to release at least 2 of those exclusives next year, I don't think it's gonna happen. None of them will probably be ready before Fall and it's probably in everyone's best interest to stay out of Red Dead's way :lol:

So far we will have GR2 and Nier. It can only go up from there :lol:

So far we will have GR2 and Nier. It can only go up from there :lol:
Hopefully we get that Lost Legacy early next year

Sony had the better exclusives last gen too imo. Only reason I have a 360 is because Sony screwed that PS3 launch up

Forgot about God of War 4 :x

And then Red Dead 2

This generation of consoles had a super slow start but might go down in history as the greatest generation ever now. This is insane. I wanna be 13 years old again with no responsibilities and trying to calculate Christmas money to buy these games. I have hardly anytime to play video games anymore but if I can cut all the extra women chasing and going to bars out my life I'll have time for my first love again :wow:

Last edited:
Sony had the better exclusives last gen too imo. Only reason I have a 360 is because Sony screwed that PS3 launch up
i kinda agree with this. they definitely had more variety. the only exclusives i can think of for the 360 when i played was Gears and Halo (Forza too for iYen) besides those two franchises i can think of much else that was big for Xbox. 

Back
Top Bottom