The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Game crashed 3 quarters of the way into the Adamantoise fight :smh: :smh: :smh:

Putting this plat on hold for a while.

Game crashed 3 quarters of the way into the Adamantoise fight :smh: :smh: :smh:

Putting this plat on hold for a while.
Imagine accidentally warping out of the fight when his HP was all the way down to the "A" in his name :smh:

I immediately searched on how to beat him and got some good tips.
Took him down in around 30 minutes.

Plat still back on!

Imagine accidentally warping out of the fight when his HP was all the way down to the "A" in his name :smh:

I would have been so mad :lol:
Heard that happened to a few people

But then I thought to myself. I got the FFXIII plat in 120 hours so can I really complain?

Got to demo Horizon Zero Dawn on Pro 4K, The Last Guardian and GT Sport today.

Horizon looked amazing... the colors of the environment and sunlight!

TLG seems interesting, but the controls felt odd... sluggish.  Dunno if it was the controller or just the game.

GT Sport looked great... sounded much better than the last time I demo'd it, which was during the summer.  Couldn't tell much from the handling/physics cuz the wheel wasn't set up particularly well.

Not sure if The Last Guardian is worth looking into. 

Got to demo Horizon Zero Dawn on Pro 4K, The Last Guardian and GT Sport today.

Horizon looked amazing... the colors of the environment and sunlight!

TLG seems interesting, but the controls felt odd... sluggish.  Dunno if it was the controller or just the game.

GT Sport looked great... sounded much better than the last time I demo'd it, which was during the summer.  Couldn't tell much from the handling/physics cuz the wheel wasn't set up particularly well.

Not sure if The Last Guardian is worth looking into. 

Nice Impressions

I saw Horizon in 4K HDR and it looked amazing.

Will play either TLG or Ratchet and Clank after finishing FFXV.

I'm itching for GT Sport. I've not played a SIM racer in ages now.

^ Did you end up getting a wheel and rig?

Nah, PS4 Pro, 4K TV and PS VR drained me dry.

I'll see if I can get one next year by the time GT Sports comes out.
Also need to make sure its a worthy investment as my time with games is decreasing. :smh:

^ Did you end up getting a wheel and rig?
Also need to make sure its a worthy investment as my time with games is decreasing.
mean.gif
I've been coming to this realization lately as well. I need to hurry up and get to retirement age. 
laugh.gif

I'd like to experience playing Gran Turismo in a driving rig. I feel like I'd actually do better in the game lol

I'm gonna take a break from FF XV and let some of the DLC release before picking it back up. I'm back on Uncharted 4 and I Am Setsuna, those will be my next 2 plats.

@CenTex HOGG
 @ddouble
 what level were you at when you beat the Adamantoise? I am wondering if I should tackle now, or wait until I get through all the quests.
Level 98, 99 :lol: I used the 2XP dish from Alissa while doing side quests and hunts and cashed in at the 3XP hotel in Altissa. I still have plenty of side quests left but I want to come back to them after some of the updates. The higher your level, the better. Like ddouble said, it's and extremely boring fight.

Last edited:
Plat'd FF 15 last night felt very good
pimp.gif

That adamantoise  battle is much faster using daggers with casual outfit no jacket and using  armiger . Don't really try to warpstrike and go for his head just attack the feet till he becomes vulnerable.

Back
Top Bottom