The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Not possible. Those games were forged from the hammer of a pissed off gamesmith.

I believe From Software would actually make a impossible game if gamers could accept it.

Come on the games aren't THAT hard. NES games were just as hard back in the day.

Bloodborne and Dark Souls is difficult because of unpredictability and timing. Old games are hard because there was no health bar.
Right, you could be cruising through Bloodborne, turn a corner and run into hunter with a weapon and movements that totally catch you off guard. In those games dying is apart of your future preparation.

You guys think prices will go lower than $230 for a new 500gb slim package?
Not this year. Personally I don't like the slim, the OG design with the touch(non-tactile) home and power and full led strip was the more premium console compared to the slim. Xbox on the hand, the one s was a huge improvement over the OG.

I hated Uncharted 4 MP but this Survival mode is pretty damn fun.

Online or in stores, I'm hitting up Union square best buy tomorrow to return a laptop, hopefully I can come up.

Few things about XV.

Leveling up is a little too easy. In the FF's of old, to be at level 50 meant you put some serious work. With the hotels multiplying exp and stat buffing meals, there's a crutch to lean on that was never apart of the series. Guess they added that for the "first timers."

The game is too good to be so short. I'm not one for spin-offs but there's a ton of vague story lines that could use better context. In a world where every game tries to cram it all on one disc, XV should have been a multi-disc and told the whole story. They paraphrased this game imo.

I hope the DLC is meaty and they open up new areas of the map with powerful enemies. Maybe stop teasing Tenebrae.

Last edited:
lol i enjoy IW 
pimp.gif

Peeped Rogue One last night. Came home and copped that Season Pass for Battlefront which I haven't touched in ages. Might be a flawed game but its Star Wars so yeah.

Picked up XV. Didn't know after the 6 hour download that I would have to wait an additional 3 hours to wait for the game to install. Wasn't too crazy about that. Hopefully I can get into it today.

Back
Top Bottom