The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

For me it's Nier Automata.

I doubt half of what is scheduled for 2017 actually releases.

And smh at Last Guardian, game was hyped up for years and now that it's here nobody is really talking about it.

Nah I'm waiting on that KS8000 to come down before I get a Pro. Unless these new video cards come out early next year
If you haven't already seen it, amd supposedly teased vega 10 running battlefront at 4k/60fps. Vega 11 will supposedly drop later. The gtx 1080ti is rumored to be announced at ces.

If you haven't already seen it, amd supposedly teased vega 10 running battlefront at 4k/60fps. Vega 11 will supposedly drop later. The gtx 1080ti is rumored to be announced at ces.

Yep that's what I'm tryna wait on. It's gonna run a few dollars, but 4k/60 is worth it. Still want something major that I wanna play to come out on PS4 soon :lol: might finish TLOU:R

Not possible. Those games were forged from the hammer of a pissed off gamesmith.

I believe From Software would actually make a impossible game if gamers could accept it.

Last edited:
Man you need to either put your head down and power through or just get rid of the game. swear you've been talking about starting and stopping it for forever. :lol:

It can be done.

Last edited:
i have no other games do im on my 4th playthrough of bloodborne and i beat some of the bosses in 1-2 attempts, [emoji]128514[/emoji] doesnt take hours like when i first played

Plat'd FF 15 last night felt very good:pimp:   

That adamantoise  battle is much faster using daggers with casual outfit no jacket and using  armiger . Don't really try to warpstrike and go for his head just attack the feet till he becomes vulnerable.
This is what I did, plus the meal that guarantees critical hits and Ignis constantly buffing Noctis with Enhancement.
Once the meal status effects ran out, I just warp strucked him to death with Iron Duke for 9999 each hit.

What's the next big release? RE7?

Gravity Rush 2
Horizon Zero Dawn
Persona 5
Resident Evil 7
Yakuza 0
Nier Automata

Which has a new trailer.
I hope the music is a sign of things to come.

Last edited:
I'm gonna hold off on Nier. I think platinum games is a little overrated. Beginning of the year anyway.

Installed the free IW trial -> played 1 match -> uninstalled

I'm good on that :\

I'm gonna hold off on Nier. I think platinum games is a little overrated. Beginning of the year anyway.

All depends on the budget they get for the game.

Soemthing like Transformers, TMNT, Avatar or Wonderful 101 didn't do anything for me because I knew they were low budget titles.

But Vanquish was awesome. Metal Gear Rising and Bayonetta 2 also reviewed well.

So give them time and budget and they would do well which is why I'm excited about Nier.

All depends on the budget they get for the game.

Soemthing like Transformers, TMNT, Avatar or Wonderful 101 didn't do anything for me because I knew they were low budget titles.

But Vanquish was awesome. Metal Gear Rising and Bayonetta 2 also reviewed well.

So give them time and budget and they would do well which is why I'm excited about Nier.
i loved playing the transformers game when it was the PS+ title. mad nostalgic and the music was great too. gameplay was a bit repetitive but fun nonetheless 

Playing Batman Telltale series and up to Episode 3. Story is :pimp: so far really enjoying it. It's much more of a Bruce Wayne story than it is about Batman which is nice to see. I am running into a lot of frame rate drops and screen tearing tho compared to the other TT games I've played. Kinda annoying

Back
Top Bottom