The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I be feeling like that too sometimes but trophies add so much replay value imo. At least XV wasn't as bad as XIII :lol:

FFXV Platinum. :pimp:

Man, I'm getting too old for this :lol:
Haven't had a plat in ages and forgot the dedication it takes.

How many hours?

So what is the final verdict on this game? It almost sounds like it is a little above average.

I have only put a few hours into it.

Last edited:
FFXV Platinum. :pimp:

Man, I'm getting too old for this :lol:
Haven't had a plat in ages and forgot the dedication it takes.

How many hours?

So what is the final verdict on this game? It almost sounds like it is a little above average.

I'd give it an 8/10, maybe 8.5 Personally the only game I'd rank above it this year is Uncharted 4.

^ that comment doesn't even deserve a response :lol:

Last edited:
can't even plat the dragonborne dlc cus one of the npc's died so i can't even start the quest i need....smh so much ********

I be feeling like that too sometimes but trophies add so much replay value imo. At least XV wasn't as bad as XIII :lol:

Farming the Adamantoise in FFXIII :x :x
Took me 120 hours to plat. I was young back then. :lol:

And you're right, it does add replay value. I don't think I'll be playing that platforming dungeon though or the 6 hour one but I'm gonna have a big meal and take on the lvl 120 boss.

How many hours?

Took me 72 hours to get the plat and 37 hours to complete the main game with lots of hunts and side quests done as well.
About 5 to 8 hours was me running around in circles to get the Survival Trophy using an elastic band.

I gave it an 8/10 too

I completely forgot about the live with YouTube gaming show after the first episode.
Anyone still watch it?

I'm about to catch up but realised no one talked about it

[rule]

:rofl:

Last edited:
Farming the Adamantoise in FFXIII :x :x
Took me 120 hours to plat. I was young back then. :lol:

And you're right, it does add replay value. I don't think I'll be playing that platforming dungeon though or the 6 hour one but I'm gonna have a big meal and take on the lvl 120 boss.
Took me 72 hours to get the plat and 37 hours to complete the main game with lots of hunts and side quests done as well.
About 5 to 8 hours was me running around in circles to get the Survival Trophy using an elastic band.

I gave it an 8/10 too
my current thing right now is getting them all up to level 99,while knocking out the post game dungeons and getting their skills up to level 10. The moogle charm is a lifesaver along with experiencecast spells. :lol:

On a side note, does anyone know how many floors each post game dungeon has?

Last edited:
My regular ps4 kicked the bucket. Was going to get the new slim but for $150 more I can get a Pro but don't have a 4k tv yet. You think it's worth it?

my current thing right now is getting them all up to level 99,while knocking out the post game dungeons and getting their skills up to level 10. The moogle charm is a lifesaver along with experiencecast spells. :lol:

The skills took a long time butI did like leveling them up though with Altissia and the 100% EXP meals. Just seeing them numbers flowing as the levels increased :smokin
I think getting them to lvl 99 is a good idea for future DLC.

My regular ps4 kicked the bucket. Was going to get the new slim but for $150 more I can get a Pro but don't have a 4k tv yet. You think it's worth it?

Yes, better performance

Farming the Adamantoise in FFXIII
sick.gif
sick.gif

Took me 120 hours to plat. I was young back then.
laugh.gif

I gave it an 8/10 too
my current thing right now is getting them all up to level 99,while knocking out the post game dungeons and getting their skills up to level 10. The moogle charm is a lifesaver along with experiencecast spells.
laugh.gif

On a side note, does anyone know how many floors each post game dungeon has?
Im in the same boat as you are. Finishing all my hunt, side-quests, and levelling.

I did the first "sealed" dungeon and it had to have like 16 floors, but one room each. I don't imagine every one is like that. At least I hope not.

Post game has been so much fun for me. I want to prolong it as much as I can. Or at least get as prepared as possible for the DLC.

No trophy will ever infuriate me more than Treasure Hunter from XIII. 5 Straight hours of farming Long Gui without a drop. 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Im in the same boat as you are. Finishing all my hunt, side-quests, and levelling.

I did the first "sealed" dungeon and it had to have like 16 floors, but one room each. I don't imagine every one is like that. At least I hope not.

Post game has been so much fun for me. I want to prolong it as much as I can. Or at least get as prepared as possible for the DLC.

No trophy will ever infuriate me more than Treasure Hunter from XIII. 5 Straight hours of farming Long Gui without a drop. :stoneface:  

Apart from grinding the skills, it has been alot of fun.

I'm going to put it on hold for a bit but when I come back, my first aim is to get everyone to lvl 99 and to get enough AP to get the ascension skill that breaks 9999 damage.

True everytime.
If I didn't have any time off work. I would still be playing through the story of FFXV.

Q1 2017 is going to be tough

No trophy will ever infuriate me more than Treasure Hunter from XIII. 5 Straight hours of farming Long Gui without a drop. 
indifferent.gif

Apart from grinding the skills, it has been alot of fun.

I'm going to put it on hold for a bit but when I come back, my first aim is to get everyone to lvl 99 and to get enough AP to get the ascension skill that breaks 9999 damage.

I don't know what I did, but I am at level 10 photography, level 8 survival, level 8 cooking, and level 6 fishing without doing any grinding. Level 10 chocobo and level 6 hunter. I still have almost all sealed dungeons, ~20 hunts, and several quests so I am thinking I might not have to grind at all. Except for AP... that grid is still so unfinished.

I must have gotten "lucky" doing the chocobo quest late or something to get survival high.

For those that care about trophies, how was 2016?

I am sitting at 16 plats for the year, with the possibility of XV being 17 if I finish it. That's way more than I thought I would get juggling family life, job, and sports.

@CenTex HOGG  I remember you saying you were hoping to hit 12 or 20 (forget the number) for the year? How did it go?

This is going to be so good in VR.

I don't know what I did, but I am at level 10 photography, level 8 survival, level 8 cooking, and level 6 fishing without doing any grinding. Level 10 chocobo and level 6 hunter. I still have almost all sealed dungeons, ~20 hunts, and several quests so I am thinking I might not have to grind at all. Except for AP... that grid is still so unfinished.

I must have gotten "lucky" doing the chocobo quest late or something to get survival high.
Survival only levels up on foot , not while on a Chocobo.

If you're going for all side quests and hunts then you'll get them easily.

Back
Top Bottom